New day

I am so sorry Alex, but I am getting really lazy of putting the exact time of my journal entry... I'll just say the date from now on, yes? Yes.

November 30,2014
I wake up with the shock of cold all over my body. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Julius says holding a bucket of what I assume used to contain water. Great, what a way to wake up. I check my phone, the brightness causes me to squint while my eyes adjust "8:37 AM". You can't be serious, it's so early, even Julius doesn't get up till 2 pm. "What's the occassion?" I ask, slightly annoyed he woke me up this early on a Sunday. "We're gonna go  hunting for the girl." He says, unzipping his bag and handing me his laptop. "What girl?" I ask, my mind is blank. I don't understand what he's talking about. Hold on... "Alana? How did you know?" I completely forgot about her. I start smiling and turning the laptop on. "I saw you two talking, I've never seen you so shy before." He said, showing me a pic of us he took in his phone. "Send that to me please? Hehe" I say, warmth filling my cheeks.

Starting to lose hope because it's been 20 minutes and still nothing. "Is that her?" Julius says, pointing at the small icon of a user I have 90 mutual friends with. "Yeah, I think so... Alana Queen huh..." I smile, stalking her account. "Well? Add her already" he says as I grab my phone, texting my mom if I could go out with Julius. "Well I don't think she even remembers me, what if she thinks I'm weird?" "Well... You really are weird so stop being such a wuss." "Did you just call me a wuss? Fuck you." "Fuck yourself, you do that everynight" "Get out", he just laughs and punches me on the shoulder. Okay then... I hit the send friend request, a little nervous. Julius' stomach roars "Hey let's get some breakfast"

"These pancakes are amazing" Jullian says, making an exaggerated 'this is good' face. "Stop it, you look like youre giving birth" I said, throwing a french fry at him, landing on his plate. "Hey, that's a waste of food." He says, grabbing the fry and dipping it in my sundae and eating it right after. I give him a disgusted look and continue talking to the others on facebook. "Hey guys, who can come over to Juls' place in an hour?" I ask in a group chat. (By the way Juls' place is like a mancave, his parents are always in the other house and we use this one as a place we can hangout, our go-to place) "I can, I'll see you guys there" Gabe says "How about no?" Juls replies. I stare at him as he holds his phone, the case designed with french fries. He's smirking at me and I reply in the group chat "Bring your ps3 controller, Gabe". He throws his phone on my fries "CAMOUFLAGE " he shouts, grabbing his phone and immediately regretted it as the screen was covered in oil. "You are a dumb lil shit you know?" I ask, impressed by how he can go from smart ass to dumb ass in the span of 2 seconds.

"What do you think of this?" Juls asks, putting on a grey cap and posing in front of the mirror. "Wow, that's actually the first cap you put on that doesn't look like shit." I say, noticing how loud I was and how many employees stared at me. I laughed to make it look like I was joking "Hey, buy it already let's get out of here."

While Juls buys the cap, I feel my phone vibrate to an irritating series of morse code that Gabe added to my phone. "I'VE BEEN HERE AN HOUR, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???" Gabe texts me. I give Juls the look and we both walk hurriedly towards the parking lot.

"So sorry Gabe, we kinda forgot hehehe."  I said while he stares at us angrily, his body full of sweat... "Yeah whatever, let's go in."  He says, puting his shirt back on. "Calm yo tits" I tell him, partly getting pissed that he didn't just use the spare key. And as I lift up the mat where we hide the key, it was gone. I turn over to Juls who was evidently holding his phone up like he was recording the whole situation. He appeared to have a bewildered look as if he didn't hide the key. "Well, where the hell did you put the key? And quit recording." I ask him, a bit tired of his bullshit already, it's getting really hot out here. "I don't know I ju--"  "Did you leave it open?"  Gabe interrupted, holding open the door which was unlocked the whole time. We enter his place and lock the door behind us. Gabe rushes to the living room and turns the fan on number 3. Juls goes to the kitchen to make us some juice, and coffee for himself. I decide to join Gabe go to the couch, order fried chicken and take a nap.

I wake up to the sound of thuds from upstairs. "Did Gab slip again?" I ask, sitting up and finding Gab and Jullian both looking at me with their fingers on their lips. Well most people would just think get out of there and call the police, but we decide to do what stupid people do in scary movies. Jullian grabs a lamp post, Gab grabs an empty vintage wine bottle from the shelf and we start walking up. The hallway was trashed, some knives  of  Juls' collection was gone and I knew this was a bad sign. As I was about to signal them to go back down, a midget, well woops I mean a short guy in a ski mask comes out. He was holding Juls' Bear Grylls limited edition combat knife and he charged at us. As he was about to bring the knife up to my abdomen, a lamp post bashed into his nuts, followed by Gabe's bottle into his face. I finished it off by disarming him, grabbing his neck and throwing him off the stairs. "SYNERGY MOTHER FUCKER" Juls yells as he turns to me, both he and Gabe have a horrified look on their faces as I feel my body getting cold,  I feel wetness on the back of my shoulder. I feel for whatever it was, and yes you guessed it right... The air conditioner that was broken for months was turned on by santa's little helper here and it was dripping on me, without a replaced filter it was more bad than good. I turn it off and calmly remove my shirt. "Well? Won't you call the police?" I ask, and so they do. Yes he went to jail, yes we got our stuff back and yes the fried chicken was delivered on time.

Well just like a common afternoon, Juls and Gabe playing NBA on the ps3 while I chat on facebook. I hear a ding on my phone, "PUTANGINA GUYS SAMPALIN NIYO AKO." I shout, "oh, I mean Alana accepted my friend request." Juls stands up, slaps me on the face and sits back down. "Well? Talk to her then." He tells me, smirking as if I wouldn't have done it.... Yeah okay I wouldn't have done it.

I open twitter to see Randie reply to a tweet from @aqueen. "Who's that? 😉"  she replied to the tweet saying "Omg u made my day."  I followed her acc, and which she followed me shortly after. And on a stalking spree I go. Wow she talks to a lot of people and she seems really friendly.

I push myself to message her in dm, "Hey? Remember me? Hehe" A-W-K-W-A-R-D... "Oh hey, of course I do!" She replied faster than I expected. "Did you get your stuff back? I'm sorry I wasn't able to give them back myself." "Yeah! Don't worry, thank you again." Hmm, I don't know what to reply to that. "Yeah, no problem, did you enjoy the rave?" I asked "No, I had to go by then. But HAHAHAHAA." What why did she laugh. Before I got to reply she sent me a screenshot, a tweeted photo  by Cara, liked by 20 people. It shows a crowd raving... Later on I realize that I was encircled and the caption went "HAHAHAHAHA"... "What? I don't get it, why is it funny?" I ask. "Because everyone's raving and youre just staring into blank space.. HAHAHA" I am soo gonna kill Cara when I see her. I didn't reply anymore, a bit too embarassed to say anything, I close it and join in on Gabe's team.
Shortly after, I decide to walk home and I check my watch, woah 8 pm already? I see an elderly woman sleeping as her child was sitting with her on the cardboard box. I give him a bill, which I will not mention how much it is. And I told him to take care of his mother.

Finally I'm home. I change clothes and lay on my bed, holding my phone above my face. "Oh Chris, I forgot to send this to you." Juls messages me and sends me the photo of Alana and I shortly after, "Thanks a ton, thanks for the day and hide the spare key somewhere else." I tell him. "Nahh, I'm going to have the key duplicated so we can have 1 each." He responds. "Oh neat, haha alright I'm gonna get some sleep, sweet dreams." "Night Alana, woops I mean night fag." He replies to me and I actually open twitter to do my nightly routine of scrolling up and down. I notice a peculiar tweet on my timeline "What a way to end the day. 😅"  Tweeted by Alana. I open my messages with her "Hey? What's wrong?" I ask her "Do you have wechat?" She asks, completely ignoring my question "Umm no hold on." And I download the app, create an account and message her. "Alright, I do now." She gives me her number (Yey) and I add her. Still wondering why she didn't just tell me in dms though. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask her . "It's a really long story, just wanted some privacy because people have my account." She replies a few minutes after. "Well, I have time. I'm here to listen." I reply.
"Alright, so it started like this...."

To be continued