It was Perfect

So yeah i've decide to write Hoseok his own book since no onw answer to me on Suho's story and i'm sad haha . Well my dear Elephanias , i'm doing this for you readers be nice to me , Juseyo ? Hehe ❃V'sElephantoo present Same Gender As Me ??! .

-

Hoseok walks towards Bighit Entertaiment building , after years and months of training , he finally debut with a group but the company haven't satisfied with the group members they think it hasn't have the enough amount of members .

"Oppa!" Hoseok heard someone shout his name , he turn around and saw his bestfriend , Jieun . He was puzzle , why isn't she going to school because she was using her school uniform , the uniform that he never seen before . "Oh oppa are you going to work now ?" Jieun ask . "Not really i'm just going to my company to get some papers . Wae ?" Hoseok ask back . "If you're not busy why don't you follow me to school ? I can introduce to my other friends to you " Jieun say as she ended it with a smile . "Oh aren't you going to study and you're going to be late !" Hoseok say with a worried look plastered on his face . "Noo it's fine , it's okay if i'm late ." She say . "What do you mean ?" Hoseok ask . "I'll explain as we walk to your company ." Jieun say as she start walking ahead of Hoseok .

"I'm not a normal student anymore , Hoseok ." Jieun started . "What do you mean ?" Hoseok ask confusely . "I'm in Amazing A class ." She continues . "Wait , you mean the class that is in the most famous school ever ?" Hoseok ask to be comfirm . "Yes you are right. Since all of my friends decide to study there , so we transfer just after our first year ended , but i guess it was our lucky year because the year we join that school is the year they started the Amazing A class student exam . All of us got in that class , eventhough i was rank second i really like it but it's kind of annoying because we got all of these attention from other students not because of our studies it because of our looks and i hate it ." Jieun explain . "Hehe that's what happen when you got a pretty 'white as snow' face ." Hoseok say as he chuckle . "Yah oppa not helping okay ." Jieun say as she punch his arm playfully . "Where are your boyfriend anyways ?" Hoseok ask . "Ah him .... i told him to go to school with Chen instead because i woke early just to see you . He haven't woke up anyways ~" Jieun say as she looks at her wrist watch . "Since we have 2 more hour till the gate to my Class hall close " Jieun continues . "Ohhh okay then . I'll just run in and get the papers quickly " Hoseok say as he stop infront of a building . "We're here ? Wow i wonder how it looks like inside ....?" Jieun ask as she examined the outside of the building . "Wanna go inside just take some air-conditioner " Hoseok offered . "No i'm fine , i'll just wait you here ." Jieun say as she sits on one of the steps on the stairs near to the entrance door . Hoseok just nodded and went straight in .

-Hoseok's POV

As soon as i took the papers , i bid goodbyes to the staff people and ran ouside back to Jieun . "Okay Kaja~" I say as i close the door of the Entrance . We walk for another 10 minutes to Jieun's school , i swear her school does look pretty bigger than our old school . "Now just ignore the stares and let me talk . Just smile and walk , smile and walk , smile and walk . Do not make an eye contact ." Jieun says to me as she straigthen her school uniform .

As soon as we walk throught the gate all i hear is , 'Who the f❀ck is that ?' 'Why is he with her anyways ? Shouldn't that be Seung Jae beside her ?' 'MotherF❀cker , who is that ? He and Jieun doesn't look good together.' All i did was smile and walk just like what Jieun says . I think Jieun got annoyed by all of those whispers so she decide to explode . "YAHHH!! STOP TALKING SH❀T ABOUT MY BESTFRIEND . SHEESH !" . I can see all of them we shock from what she just yelled because she cussed , i think this may be the first time they hear her cussing out words like that . I quickly pull her away before she could explode even more . We continue walking till we arrive at this big greenhouse . 'Wait don't tell me this is their Class Hall ?' I thought "Yes this is the Class Hall of Amazing A , cool isn't it ?" 'Did she just read me ? Oh god she's a witch .' "Don't you ever thing i just read your mind because it's written on your face that you were shock okay ." Jieun say , i stare at her and say ,"You are really something . Aren't you Jiji ?" "Don't call me with that name Hoseok ." She complains . "Why i love it " i say giving her a smirk .

We walk inside , everything i smell is sweet rose tea . "Oh Jieun . GOOD MORNING ! and who is this young man ? " some girl ask . "Ah! Eonnie !! Hehe . Good Morning to you too ~ Oh this is Hoseok you remember hin don't you?" Jieun smiled at her before i could say anything , i feel pair of arms wrapping around ny body . "Hoseok ! Oh my god !! It's been forever ! Why didn't you tell me Jieun ?!?" She say as she pull up the hug . "Suprise Eunji ya~" Jieun say as she does aegyo . 'Eunji ? As in Park Eun Jung ? Oh god it's been 5 years since i last contacted with her .' "I know Hoseok it's been 5 years since we last contacted each other " 'Goddamn it ! She read me again whats with people these days .' "I didn't read your mind okay ? Your face explain everything !" 'Again!!!' . "Who's that?" Someone ask from behind me . I turn around and there , there it is an Angel ! 'Wait what am i even thinking ?' Ugh .. 'I can't be .... I don't to be gay again ! I don't want it to happen again !' "OH OPPA! You bring your pet racoon again ?" Eunji ask him . "Why ? He looks cute . You haven't answered my question " He say as he pet his pet racoon . "Oh he's Hoseok , i told him about you didn't i , Oppa ?" Eunji ask as she introduce me to him . "Oh hi Hoseok . I'm Seokjin , E@1-18#/#*82/7......... " After he introduce himself , i couldn't hear what he was saying next . I think i'm in-love with my friends brother and it was perfect .

End .

*Elephant noise* Haha yay how was the Chapter one ????? Great isn't it ? This is just normal haha , you haven't seen me write something more hardcore don't chu ? Chuchuchu ~ Sorry the Innocent Author - nim is gone for this Story . Bwahahhaha Bwahahahaha . Goodnight :3 and don't forget to Leave a VOTE and a COMMENT on this story !

❀Read my other story → Inner Side starring Kim Joonmyeon ❀ Suho .

Hugs and Kisses from V'sElephantooo Author - nim ♥♥♥