Him ?

"Hoseok ah !" "Yah Hoseok stop starring at the plants!" Jieun shouted .

"Oh mian mian !" Hoseok apologize .

"You can ask them now , all of them is in the classroom ." Jieun say as she stood up from beside Hoseok . "Oh okay then , let's go !" Hoseok said standing up . Jieun lead the way to the classroom just before she swipe her student card and the door automatically opens .

"Guys , Hoseok here wants to tell us something ." Jieun says when she got all of the attention to her , she look at Hoseok and gave him a signal to start .

Before Hoseok could even speak a word , "You're not transferring into this school aren't you ? Hoseok ?" Chen ask . Hoseok shook his head and start with his talking .

"as all of you know i debut with this group called BTS but we haven't really officialy debut . So two days before this day , BigHit director (A/N - am i right ? Please correct me , Juseyo ~) and my group manager had this meeting . So the meeting ended and we realize that we have a problem with our group ......" Hoseok stop and look at them again . "I want to recommend Jin , Seongjae , Suho and Chen to audition tomorrow ." Hoseok finish.

Everyone were shock from what they just heard from Hoseok , they look at each other didn't know what to say. It was a really awkward silence .

"I would love to see Suho audition but ......" Seolin speaks up breaking the silence , "As Suho's little twin sister i won't let him do it . Just for his own sake , i really don't want that thing to happen to him again ." Seolin holds Suho hands . "I'll do it!" Jin exclaimed . "We will do it. " Chen raise his hand aswell as Seongjae. Hoseok smiled and nodded . "I'll call my manager and tell him to inform the director ." Hoseok smiled and left the classroom .

Hoseok POV.

"Yeoboseyeo ? Hyung!"

"Oh wae ?"

"I found some auditioners , well thanks to my friend ."

"Ohh jjinja ? How many are them ?" He ask as i hear a pen click in the background .

"Just three , but at first there's 4 but the little sister of the fourth guy doesn't want him to audition . She said something about that she doesn't want that thing to happen again " I explain .

"Oh arraseo . Just tell them audition will be at 10 tomorrow and you can bring all of them like i mean all of your friends because the more judges the more merrier ." He suggest .

"Well i guess ? Okay hyung i'll see you at practice tonight !" I say hanging up .

"Soooo what did your manager said ?" I jumped as i heard a male voice asking me out of nowhere . "Ahhhh kkamjagiya ! Seriously don't creep up on me like that !" I turn around and it's Jin , He chuckle from what he just seen . 'F•ck f•ck f•ck ! Jin how can you sound so hot when you are chuckling ?' I scream in my head .

"Hey what did your manager said to you ?" Jin ask me again . "Oh he said that you guys can come to BigHit entertaiment company tomorrow at 10 a.m " his eyes bulges "but we have school tomorrow !" 'Oh yeah for f•ck sake ! I forgot about that , nevermind i'll just ask Manager hyung to handle it for them' "oh it's okay , my manager will handle that for you guys so don't worry ." I end my talk with a smile .

"Hey Hoseokkkkkie ! Want to join us for breakfast ?" I heard Jieun offered me . "No , it's okay i'm having breakfast with my members so i'll just leave now " i smiled and wave at her . I saw her nodded so i left their Greenhouse class .

As soon as i step out from the gateway out from their class hall , i have this feeling that all eyes are on me . "Who is he ?" "Sheeesh , what is he doing here ?" "Heh , probably trying to steal Jieun from Seongjae ." "Attention seeker " "Jieun will never love him or even notice his feelings "

My phone vibrates , i took out my phone my coat pocket and i saw the name on the screen it's V . He's calling me probably they are wondering where am i . I swipe the accept call button .

"Hyung , where are you?" He ask as i hear car noise in the background .

"Uh at Seoul International Academy "

"BWOOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE ?" I hear Rapmon scream on the other line .

"Dude calm down , i found auditioners for our group well from the help of an old friend who studied here ."

"Okay the-n we are comi-ng to pi-ck yo-u up ." Jungkook on the other line which sounds shaky .

"Oh okay i'll wait at the entrance ." I hung up and i still have the same feels as earlier . 'They are still here , why aren't they going to class yet ?' I ask my self . "Class will not start before 9:30 for seniors , dumbhead " 'Sh■t they read my mind again!' "Oh sorry i didn't read your mind your face explains everything , dumbhead . "

*Honk honk* *Honk honk*

I breath out in relief seeing Rapmon car pulling over at the entrance . Before i could walk to his car , i could already hear whispers about V and Jungkook . "Ohmygod ! That guy at the passenger seat is cuteeee . " "is he friends with them ? Oh my goodnessss ." "Guys loooook that guy at the back just waved !!!!!!!!" The girls scream 'i swear if they scream louder my ears will bleed , we haven't fully debuted yet already hear the sounds of screaming .'

I got in Rap mon car and buckle up the seat belt . "Dude" i started . "Those girls thinks you're cute Jungkook " i say as i push the passenger seat lightly . "And Taehyung , thanks for waving at them and goodthing my ears didn't bleed ." He just laugh at me . Rapmon start to drive of the entrance until "OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!" "DON'T LEAVE JEBAAAAL !!!!" We saw a mob of girls running toward Rapmon car , Rapmon quickly lock his car and drive off . Four of us were shock at what just happen because we never seen anything like that at all . 'I think this is the start of being famous ?' I sigh . 'I wish he got in tomorrow because i want HIM to be my group member .'

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Yeaaaaaaaaah ! I've finish the Chapter twoooooooo . Finally after 10000000 million years . Hahaha well i don't have anything to say wait i do . I won't be updating like next week and so on since exam is like the next week of next week , let's just say it's on the 24th of August until 27 or 28 of August sorry i forgot, so i'll try my best to update tomorrow . Or to tonight because my dad will give me my laptop and phone later just for few hours . Lol okay bye .

Lovesssss from Mrs , Elephantooooooo .

█Read my other story ⇨ Inner Side starring Kim Joonmyunnnn :)))))))) .