Chapter 9

Dr. Wily being alive was a shock... how was he alive?! He's as old as Dr. Light and Dr. Light is dead. Sure there is still cyber Dr. Light that knew Alia's name (which X still found strange) but he was merely a holographic copy of Dr. Light's mind. So how could Dr. Wily of all people still be alive?
'Maybe the same way Dr. Cossak is still alive' thought X. Suddenly HQ alarms went off.
"X, there is a Maverick attack in the cyber field" Alia announced. X was in shock.
"You mean the same one Snipe Anteater was stopped back when Red Alert was active?" X asked. Alia nodded. [Snipe Anteater... Origin Megaman X7]
"The very same" Alia replied.
"Zero, Axl let's move out" X yelled out.
"Wait" said a voice. Rock had just put on his Mega Man helmet and was standing on Rush who was hovering over the air.
"Dr. Wily is my enemy... and it's my responsibility to make sure the world is safe from him, please let me go with you" Mega Man said. Axl turned to X, hopeful and X merely nodded.
"I'm going too" said Proto Man.
"With the upgrades Dr. Cossak made to us, we should be able to handle both enhanced Robot Master or Reploid" Protoman added.
"Ok then let's move out" said X.

When the Maverick Hunters and Robot Masters got to the Cyber Field, X and Zero flinched as they saw an old foe.
"Dynamo" X yelled. Dynamo smiled and laughed.
"X... it has been so long... and Zero is here too huh... and oh my gosh X, I didn't know you had a son... did you and Alia adopt?" Dynamo asked. X flinched.
"How do you know Alia's name... and Alia and I are NOT..." X started.
"Whatever" Dynamo said cutting X off.
"And just to be clear... I am MUCH older than X" Megaman said pointing his Mega Buster at him. Dynamo gasped.
"No way... the original Mega Man... hahaha... you are a legendary being to be sure... but you are a Robot Master and I am a Reploid... you can't win" Dynamo said. Mega Man then grabbed a boomerang like weapon.
"Rolling cutter"
The attack spun and sliced through part of Dynamo's armor making him "bleed" oil a little.
"You little... that's it.. I will destroy you all" Dynamo yelled.
"NOBODY KILLS MEGAMAN EXCEPT ME" yelled another voice.
"No way.../Not again" Mega Man/Axl said simultaneously.
"Bass" Mega Man said as he saw a figure walk behind Dynamo.