Chapter 5.

(Catastrophe Perspective)

"The second step is physical strength. We have a trainer that can teach you how to fight physically."

"Cool who is it?" I ask.

"Knock Out."

"Well that's a fitting name." I said laughing.

"That's her nick name she doesn't remember her name. She was knocked out cold like when we found you. When she woke up we asked her name and she didn't remember. While when she was doing her recovery here we noticed that she can throw a punch pretty good so we called her Knock Out since then."

"Hey Knocks! The newbie is here!"

"What is your name?" Knock Out asked.

"I'm Catastrophe." I said.

"Come over to my ring I will teach you how to give a proper punch." Knock Out said.

We walk into the ring and everyone in the room gathers around to watch. I put on punching gloves as Knock Out does the same.

"Give me your hardest punch. Don't be shy I had so many punches that they don't faces me anymore." Knock out said.

"Okay." I said and I put my hands in a fist. I lifting my fist up and made contact with Knock Outs face.

"Woah." Knock out yelled.

"How was that? Did I hurt you? I am not used to my new abilities yet." I said.

"I am fine they don't faze me. That was pretty good but I can teach you how to hit harder with little effort into it." Knock out said.

"Okay." I said. "Now you can hit a spot on the head making a person knock out. I hit that spot every time hence my nick name." Knock Out said and I laughed.

"Clever I know. Peoples first thought when punching someone they put there hand in a fist and there thumb is underneath their first and middle finger. Don't do that, if you do then you will break your thumb. Put your thumb outside at the bottom of your fingers." Knock Out said.

"Hit harder!" Knock Out yelled and I hit harder.

Knock out stepped back at the force of how hard I hit her.

"Good. Go that hard and fierce now. Let's do it for real." Knock Out said walking to the fighting ring.

Now a big crowd is standing around watching the fight, "Make the newbie see stars Knock!" I hear a voice yell.

"Go!" One of the girls yell and we begin to fight.

I swing at Karlie but she quickly moved and I missed her,  Karlie hits my stomach and I hunch over in pain.

I swing at Karlie and I hit her jaw.

Karlie hit my head and jaw and I put my arms up to block. I was able to back away far enough for me to swing and hit Karlie in the stomach and she hunched over gasping for air.

I kicked one of my legs and knocked knock out on the ground and the crowd cheered loudly.

Knock out was gasping for air and I put my arm out to help her up,

"So how did I do?" I asked.

"I haven't gotten my ass beat like that since I was a rookie." Knock out said grabbing my hand standing up.

"What now?" I asked.

"I need a drink. What do you like?" Karlie asked.

__________________________________

Author's Note

What do you guys think? Like it? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313