Prologue

I remember the day where nothing would ever be the same again. The day where my world was turned completely upside down all because of one horny bastard.

4 years Ago

It was March 4th our 13th birthday, Me, Brandon, and Trey. That morning my parents came in and woke me up. Next thing you know my brothers charged in my room with silly string spraying everyone & everything in sight. It was pretty comical and after the war was over our parents told us to get dressed and that they'd be taking us to school shortly.

I picked out a white shirt, ripped denim jeans, a red & black flannel wrapped around my waist, and white converse. I added some lipgloss since I'm not into the whole 'cake your face with makeup' scene. I walked downstairs to see my parents and brothers waiting at the steps talking.

At school we got plenty of Happy birthday wishes from our peers and teachers. I was at my locker when HE came up to me. This boy gives me some weird vibes and not the good kind of weird. He's always following me around school begging me to hang out with him and each time I turn him down politely.

At first I thought I was doing the right thing, because I was always uncomfortable around him. Turns out that only fueled his anger more up until the day he snapped. It was Sunday, three days after our birthday.

I walked outside and laid on the front lawn, because I like to stare at the stars & think. I don't think about anything in particular just like random stuff or about the future.

A soccer ball comes and lands in the yard I go over to it and pick it up & see someone standing under the lamppost on our street. Assuming he was the owner I went over to him to return the ball only to find out it was HIM.

Terrance Maine

He's the one who knocked me out cold that night and took advantage of me. I was gone from home for about a week, or at least that is what they told me at the hospital. I was in and out of consciousness during that week he took my innocence over and over again.

I bet you're wondering how I got out of the horrid place that kept me up most nights in the past. After that monster got what he wanted he tossed me out on the streets with only my undergarments. I was so broken, bloodied, beaten, and bruised, but I managed to flag down a car that was riding through.

It was a young girl she seemed around early 20's and once she saw me she took me to the hospital immediately. They called my family and explained what happened.

My mom was in tears, my dad and brothers looked ready to kill. Me? I was numb of all emotion. What made it worse was when they told me I was pregnant. They asked if I wanted to abort it, but even I wouldn't do that.

That was the day I was robbed of any humanity and innocence in me.

That was the day I grew up.