Chapter 1

It was Monday and I was in the bathroom getting ready for school until, My Dad yelled, " Get in her Mackenzie now " I ran downstairs and told my dad, " Yes Father ". My dad slammed me into the wall and then slapped super hard then he opened the door and threw me outside for school at least I think for school.

When I got to school I went up to my locker and grabbed my math books because first period was math and Asia and her Twerp Squad came up to me and slapped me hard and everyone laughed and then I went to class.

When it was three O'clock I was walking home from school praying that my dad was not at home and on the way home I see Asia and her Twerp Squad drive by and I heard Payton whisper, " Look who is Miss Wannabe popular hahahaha" and I felt tears but didn't let them out.

When I got home from school my dad was not there and he left a note saying " I'll be back in 2 weeks be GOOD" and I was in shock it was time to text Shawn really good friend.

Conversation
Mackenzie :♡
Shawn :☆
♡: Hi.
☆: Sup:)
♡: Can I tell you somthing promise you won't tell?
☆: Promise!
♡: My dad abuses me!!
☆OMG REPORT HIM.
♡: I will one day. But he's gone for two week wanna stay over.
☆: Sure be there in five k.
♡:k bye:)

After five minutes the doorbell rang and I hugged Shawn and I told him to sit down. " May I tell you somthing " I ask Shawn "Yes" He replied. Well....ummmm...I really really really like you!
Well Kenzie I really like you too and now I guess we're GOOD FRIENDS which meant we were together.

After 3 day I decided to skip school until my dad gets back because I needed a break and Shawn took a break with me too. The next day I heard pounding on my door and I look through the eye hole and it was just Asia holding somthing behind her back I cracked the door and she shoved it open and slit my right arm and said " you're never gonna be popular " Shawn helped me up and he said to her " Stay here " He went to go call the cops. After ten minutes the cops were there and I told them about what happened and she is told 2 years in jail for conceal with weapons and for insult and violence but that was fine by me!:)