Two words, BAND CAMP...

(Leah's POV)
BEEP BEEP BEEP! "Ugh!" I groan inwardly, rolling and stabbing my alarm clock's snooze button. Is it really that time already?
    "Rise and shine!!" My mom yells, startling me. This causes me to roll off my bed and hit the hardwood floor. 
    "Oof!" Curse you summer and marching band.  "I made breakfast this morning! And a special one too! You don't want to be late for the first day of band camp do you honey?"my mom asks. "Of course not!" I say sarcastically. "Now that's my girl!" my mom says, patting my head. Nice thing about my mom, she can't detect sarcasm very easily.
      I push myself off the floor, and turn to my dresser, where I have a sports bra, light blue shirt and black yoga capris set out. I rummage through one of the cabinets is search of a pair of socks. I quickly pull them over my feet and grab my white and black Nike's near the door.
      I head into the bathroom to fix my hair and apply makeup. For band camp I usually wear very little makeup. Just powder and waterproof mascara. Then I grab a hair tie and throw my hair up into a bun. I look in the mirror and am unsatisfied with how it looks. Guess it's a French braid kind of day. I grab by guard bag and head downstairs to grab some breakfast.