Chapter 1

RAVENS THOUGHTS
As the houres passed raven spend the time in her dark room meditating, but not only... She kept on thinking about Robin. He protected her from Slade and was allways there for her... No! I cant he loves Starfire and she loves him! She cant do it to them...

ROBINS TOUGHTS
After Raven had defeted Trigon he could not stop thinking about her. Every time he went passed her room he wanted to tell her the feelings that he feels to her... But he couldent, it was wrong she would hate him! And everybody knows that Beast Boy has the hots for her from the beginnening! He cant do it to him, he loves her!

THE NEXT MORNING
Raven woke up with a bit of a headache so she decided shed take a qiuck shower. Raven got her towl, went to the toilet and undressed...
Robin was waching the dishes, he hated dirt in the kitchen, after a while he tought why wont he make Raven some tea... Do something nice after what she had been through. He boiled the water, took her favourite tea and took her mug but before he took it completally from the cupboard it slipped from his hand and smashed on the floor!
Robin- shit! RAVENS GONNA KILL ME!
He was pannecing... But then he tought for a second... Maybe he will use the opportunity to to go to her room tell her about her mug and talk about his feelings!

He went snd stood at her door for a minute... KNOCK KNOCK... Nobody answered, he opened the door, nobody was there, then he heard the shower to turn of... Raven was getting out of the bath. Robin looked through the key hole. He could see Raven naked, she had a beautiful body! But then she wrapped herself in a towl and went to open the door Robin wasnt fast enough and when Raven opened the door, he was still in her room, sooo embaressed! Her face turned red...

************
Oke, thats the end of chapter 1 gonna make a nother one soon <3