chapter one

Hello my name is Jasmine Marie Dallas. But when I was 16 I ran away from home. I know I know why'd you run away you have the perfect life,perfect brother. But what some of you don't no is that my life wasn't so perfect. I would always get bullied for being Cameron Dallas little sister. His fans would always send me hate for not being good enough. So one day I had had enough. So I ran away on day after school. I took a train all the way to Omaha Nebraska. When I got there I died my hair brown ombre. Got sky blue contacts. I changed my name to jasmine Marie russell.

( 2 years latter ) jazzys p.o.v
"Monday through friday, you off in your zone, come Friday night then you know what it's on, call your girls your rolling up, hit the party it's going up" I woke up to my alarm. Ughhh school today is my last day of senior year. After school me my boyfriend aka Sammy Wilk are best friends, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, and Nate Maloly are going on a road trip to Los Angeles, California to meet some of there old friends.
(Skip school just arrived in la)
We are currently on our way to there old friend Nash Grier's apartment. We finally arrived at his place it was huge. We walked in to be greeted my alot of hot boys. But on caught my eye. He looked so familiar. Then it hit me there stood in front of me Cameron Alexander Dallas. I almost shit my pants right then and there. But the thing that hurt the most was he didn't even recognize me. He asked what my name was and I said Jasmine but you can call me Jazzy. Right when I said them words his face immediately fell. He looked so sad and hurt. I asked what's  wrong and he said oh nothing it's just I had a little sister her name was Jasmine but she died when she was 16. That's made me so pissed off I ran out of the house and just ran till It all went black.