02. Trick or Treat

"Move it a little to your right" Taehyung said to the younger one.

"Okay perfecto!"

The both of them stepped back to look at the bodies they hung at the sides of their doorway. The eldest out of them went out to see what was happening, he stared blankly at the hanged bodies.

"You do realize that those two will wake up any moment now right? They are original vampires for a reason"

"Don't worry, brother" Jungkook comforted, "At least let us savor this moment for now"

"Yeah!" Taehyung chimed in, "Let the best Halloween party begin!"

"Oh yeah! Tae, let's go get dressed in our Halloween outfit! You too, Jin hyung!" Jin rolled his eyes to how hyper the young ones are and how their idea of doing something better is to hang the bodies as props at the entrance of the house.

How smart.

Inside, the house was decorated with skulls, glow in the dark lights, tombstones, witches broom, grim reapers, fake blood splattered on the walls and of course let's not forget those creepy pumpkin faces.

"Wah Jiminie! What are you dress as!"

Jimin walked towards his Hoseok hyung in a cool, well-mannered yet scary way.

"I'm Charlie Chaplin! Okay wait I can't talk" he started doing hand gestures to his hyung since well Charlie Chaplin is an old character where everything is broadcasted in black and white, the only thing you can understand from watching that show is their body language.

Hoseok is dressed as a prisoner, in black and white stripes. Guess who did their makeup? It's Tae's mother who is now working on the two young ones. Taehyung decided to let his mum and brother stay at his house for now together with dad, hoping deep down his parents will reconcile in this period of time.

"Omo Jungkook! You look so scary!"

Jungkook with his grim reaper looking outfit, black eyes which pierces through you if you stare at it for too long, was walking around Tae's room with a whip, mimicking the king of Terrors. That's what his costume is called.

Taehyung on the other hand is dressed as the joker. Everyone knows how joker looks like so let's save the explanation, shall we? Moving on, they were so pumped up for the Halloween party to start.

"Alright all done" Taehyung's mum gave a heartfelt smile while fixing her son's hair. "Now scoot downstairs and enjoy yourselves" she said, Taehyung kissed his mum on her forehead before heading downstairs together with Jungkook.

"Oh look! It's Jack Sparrow!" Jungkook pointed to his older stepbrother once they were at the living room, "It fits you well, hyung. Very well" he commented in a sarcastic tone. What he truly meant was.. His stepbrother looked funny with that captain pirate outfit.

Seokjin flicked his younger brother's forehead, "Whatever. At least I'm the most good looking in the room" he whip his wig to the side with his diva like attitude.

"Jiminie, what time is it now?"

"It's 8pm. Weren't your party guests supposed to come over by now?"

"Yeah exactly but why isn't anybody coming?" Taehyung looked confused. Hoseok rolled his eyes. "It's because you didn't open the door, you pabo. People might think the party isn't ready"

"Oh right!" He face palm himself, earning a laugh from the others. He happily made his way to the door entrance. "Alright everyone the party is now officially-" he stopped talking once the door was fully open because the next thing that he saw wasn't a nice sight.