Making new friends and enemies

My diary can read others diaries. I have the diaries of diares it's on my phone. I can read anyone's diary I've been reading Yukki's diary very cute boy but I don't like that girl. I decided to go to his school today to see him. "Hi I'm your new classmate my name is Kari Yorudan." I told my new classmates "Hello Kari Yorudan." Everyone said to me I looked at Yukki so cute and handsome "Yukki you will show Kari around right." The teacher asked "Of coarse." Yukki said looking at the teacher "So that's the cafeteria." Yukki said pointing out I stopped to check my phone Yuno is following me. I read in Yukki's diary. "Whats wrong." Yukki asked "Oh sorry I thought my mom texted me." I said putting my phone up in my pocket my parents died when I was younger. "Oh ok." Yukki said smiling "Yukki!" Yuno said running down the hallway to hug him "Yuno this is Kari." He said pointing me out "Hi." I said "Hello I'm Yuno." She said "I hope we can all be best friends." I said smiling and running down the halls to get out and get home. I'm going to kill Yuno as soon as I can. It started raining "Rain." I said trying to get a umbrella out of my bag "Kari you have a umbrella in your bag." Yukki said walking next me with Yuno. "I never leave home without one my grandma told me to do that before she died." I said looking down I loved my grandma even more than my parents. "Oh guess can me and Yuno spend the night at your house." Yukki asked Yuno shock her head yes "I guess so I do live alone let's go." I said(Skips a lot) at my house. "Come in." I said opening the door and welcoming them in "Are you hungry." I asked them as the sat at my table "Yes." They both said "OK I'll be right back." I said going into the fridge I grab some sushi and some chopsticks I put down at the table. They started eating and on their phones "My father had a saying at the dinner table your pocket or mine." I said reaching out my hand "What." Yukki said "You put your phone in your pocket or I put it in mine." I explained they both put their phones up and we ate "Kari did you make this." Yukki asked "Yeah but its leftover's from yesterday's dinner." I said smiling at them "Its so good." Yukki said eating some more Yuno looked like hell "I bet Yuno is a good cook to." I said looking at her "Oh she is." Yukki said "Thanks." Yuno said smiling at Yukki "I think Yuno is a better cook than me." I said looking at Yukki "I think You and Yuno are awesome cooks." Yukki said returning to his food. Yuno stared at me like I need to kill her she got to close to Yukki. After,we were all done we all went to the living room all of us were in are phones. I enjoyed reading their diaries. "Kari where's your bathroom?" Yukki asked "Here I'll show you." I said getting up and walking with him down the hallway. I was reading Yuno's diary (Yukki and Kari kiss on the way to the bathroom) poor poor Yuno looks like I'm going to be Yukki's first kiss take the bitch. I was looking it Yukki's face a worried expression. I can play a game all diary owners don't even know I exist. "Its ok Yukki." I touched his shoulder to calm him down "What are you a diary owner." He said to me "What's a diary owner." I tilted my head in a cute way "Its nothing." Yukki said walking down the hallway with me "You looked worried." I said tilting my head back to right position. I took my hand off of his shoulder and looked at my phone I read Yukki's diary (First kiss with Kari.) Poor poor Yukki I shock my head slowly "Here it is." I said pointing at the bathroom I heard a footstep behind me "YOU BITCH." Yuno yelled and tried to stab me but I dodge and pushed Yukki into the bathroom and closed the door behind him "What's wrong Yuno." I asked reaching for my Katana "YOU TRIED TO KISS MY MAN." Yuno yelled again trying to stab once again and failed again "Is he your man do you even know how Yukkk feels." I yelled at her. She stopped for awhile to think"Patatic." I said walking away to the living room "Patatic." Yuno said running towards me with the knife. She stopped because of Yukki. I looked at Yuno's diary again (Me and Yukki kiss.) I read I'm not going to stop that. Yuno will change her future so she can be with Yukki but she must learn to trust. Yukki kill her she is your biggest threat she might protect you but what will you do when it is just you and her left.

What will I do in the end