Sleeping at my house

Yukki and Yuno kissed just like the diary said "Come on guys its time to go to sleep." I said walking into the living room with two sleepbags "Oh where do you have sleeping bags." Yukki asked "Oh me and my grandma would sometimes come in the living room and sleep with them but it's ok I washed them." I told them handing both of them one "Thanks but I like to sleep in a bed if possible." Yukki said said with a smile "I guess you can have the guest room and Yuno can sleep in their to." I said thinking "Where are you going to sleep?" Yuno asked "Oh I have my own room I sleep in with a bigger bed than the guest one." I said putting the bags on the floor "Oh then why can't me and Yukki sleep in your room." Yuno said. This is Yuno's way of saying they become one I could tell without looking at my diary "That's sounds good I do have a anime that is a new episode coming on tonight." I said "Why don't you watch it in your room?" Yukki asked getting in the middle of us two "My room doesn't have a TV." I said glaring at him "Then why can't you and Yuno share a room?" Yukki asked trying again to sleep by himself "Because one of us might not make it to morning." Me and Yuno both said "Then why can't Kari and I sleep in her room I'll sleep on the floor and she can sleep on the bed?" Yukki said Yuno's face dropped my face was lighted up. "Why don't Kari sleep in her room Yukki you sleep in the guest room and I will sleep in here the living room." Yuno said felling depressed. "That's sounds good to me." I said walking to my room.