Kosaka's house

"This is your house Kosaka." Mao said looking out the window. "Is your family rich?" Hinata asked "No his family just has a history." I said reading a manga. Everyone looked at me. "Why are you surprise that I got smarter?" I asked turning the page. "Its just were just usually have Aru give us the facts." Mao explained. "I'm the same Kari good at fighting I'm just happen to smart now." I said as I felt a vibrate in my pocket. I took out my phone. "What is it?" Aru asked "Its nothing important." I said forcing my phone back into my pocket. "Are you sure its nothing?" Yuki asked "Yeah." I said looking out the window at the corner of my eye I saw Aru staring at me. I just grabbed my fake glasses from my pocket and put them on. They were purple. I continued to read my manga as tears fell from my eyes. "What's wrong Kari?" Yuki asked "Its nothing." I said wiping away the tears from my eyes and looked back on my phone. "The attackers are coming at noon." I said getting out of the car. "I like your house Kosaka." I said smiling at him making him turn pink. "Come on we need to turn on this antenna disorder." Aru said so we all rushed to the balcony. "I was wrong there coming now." I said we heard radio static. "Aru-Chan there here." A voice said "Hold up Yuki look over the balcony please." I said Yuki looked over the balcony. "Y...Yuno!" Yuki yelled "Yuki!" She yelled back. "How did you know?" Yuki asked. "Easy it said three intruders but its really two and Yuno." Aru explained. "Exactly." I said "Yuki turn it on!" Aru said. "OK." Yuki said turning the machine on. "I still have a signal." Kosaka said looking at his phone. "Bitches they took off the power." I said "Yuno come up here!" Aru yelled. "Yuki!" Yuno said running up the building. "Arise why did you do that?" Yuki asked. "We don't need anymore problems Hinata and Mao tie her up, I'll stay here with them. Hinata and Mao when you get done we need to hideout for a while. Aru and Kosaka you guys go and turn on the power." I demanded. So they all did what they were told. "What about you?" Yuki asked me as Aru and Kosaka were already gone. "I'll hold them back for as long as I can you and the rest run." I said as Yuno came inside. "Yuki why are you tieing me?" Yuno asked. Yuki didn't say anything. "Come on their on in that door in 3......2......1!" I yelled as the busted open. "Told you so!" I yelled then jumped off my skirt flew up but I had tights on and I landed between 7th's and Yuki. I pointed my katana at the man. "Run!" I yelled taking off my fake glasses and throwing them to the side. "K....Kari-Chan." Yuki said "Run I'll keep them occupied and one more thing." I said as I made sure the 7th didn't move. "What?" Yuki said "Never mind just run!" I yelled I hears their footsteps go. I swaged my sword the man he grabbed it. I let go and jumped back landing on my feet. "You land so good let's see how you fight." The man said running towards me he threw a punch but I happen to dodge it. "I thought you had Tue brawler diary." I said analysis the fight. "I do." He said as someone punched me from behind. I fell to the ground. "Now let's find Yuki." Unicorn man said. "I don't care go kill him." I said getting off the floor and picking up my sword. "Didn't you just risk your life for him." Unicorn man said. "Of coarse you do anything for the sake of the one you love I don't Yuki." I said standing straight. "Then you do you love?" Ai asked. "You will never know." I said walking to where Yuki and the rest went. "7ths I should warn you about the girl Yuno she'll do anything for Yuki. Get rid of her and Yuki will be easier to kill." I said "Thanks." They both said and ran I walked outside. Deus made me to help the diary owners but I wonder is this helping.

I shock my head and ran back inside. If Yuki dies the one I love will be sad if he died. I looked at my diary 'Mao and Hinata got stabbed
Yuno is blocking all the knives' I sighed in relief. But I needed to save Hinata and Mao. I rushed over to bleeding Hinata and Mao. "Its going to be OK right." I said as I looked for a pulse in Hinata's body. "There it is." I said then I saw the 7ths run out of the building they grabbed Hinata and Mao's body and I ran after them. "What are you doing?" I asked as they treated Hinata's and Mao's wounds. "Well if they would have stayed inside they would have burned to death." Unicorn man said. Then the house started to light up with a fire. "Yuki!!!" I yelled running back inside to find Yuki. Yuno could die for I'll I care I never even liked her. "Yuki!" I yelled again inside the burning furnace. "Over here Kari-Chan!" I voice said behind me it was Yuki I could hear the crash of metal. I ran towards the sound and jump only to be stabbed by 7th in the side. "Kari." Yuno said lowly. I was biting my tongue to keep from screaming. Then I fell and I saw 7th stabbed Yuki then he picked up Yuki. "It makes me sick to see you not help your woman your weak." Unicorn man said. "I know I'm weak Yuno said I could use her." Yuki said. "Die." Unicorn man said throwing Yuki but luckily I caught him before he hit the ground. "You help him?" Ai said. "Yes." I said picking up Yuno's body "Why?" She asked "Because my diary said so." I said dragging their bodies outside. "Kari what happened?" Arise asked as him and Kosaka ran to me. "Um 7th." I said "Call a ambulance." Aru told Kosaka.