Suddenly It's True Love

Prologue

A flirt, a bitch, a whore, a slut, a mistress, another woman, a prostitute, or whatever you call a woman or a lady who keeps on flirting every man she passes through.

They make you feel irritated, bothered or annoyed. You want to kill them everytime you see their faces. You hate them so much and treated them like they were scattered viruses in the community. They were like epidemics that infect all the boys around them.

And yes, you're right. They were, and that's why they were called as such.

But we're not perfect, and so are they.

We don't have the right to judge them.

All that we can do, is understand them, and accept them by who they are. We must know first the reason of why they came up to be like that.

Meet Dennisse. She's a bitch, and she herself knows that she is.

Broken family. Fake friends. Heartbreak.

She experienced all of these. And these factors made her into the bitch that she is right now.

She've been through many relationships, but all were flings.

She had already closed her heart. She used her mind in the game of love.

Not because she is weak. But because she is strong.

Strong enough to pass everything she has been through.

She treats every boy as a toy.

She promised herself not to love again.

But can she stick to her promise and stand for her revenge,

Or will there be one man who would be able to find the key of her heart and make her love again?

xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx

Ayun, another story na sinimulan ko. Hehe. Napaaga, by May pa sana pero sige, eto na. :D

Dugo ang ilong ko dun ah. x')

Sorry for grammatical and spelling errors.

Basahin niyo po ah! :)

Vote, and most specially, comment. Kailangan ko po ang comments niyo para ma-improve ang stories ko. ^u^

        - ImmaSomebodyHere