Regular Day

Ty POV
*I woke up at 6 am and to the sound of my alarm clock playing Fetty Wap My Way and then I hit the snooze button and got out the bed and went to take a shower and when I got out I did my daily morning routine and and flat my hair down then I put on my outfit (the third to the right of the picture) and went to see if Court was up and she was in the shower so I went down stairs and fixs me some bowl of cinnamon toast couch and sat at the Island in the kitchen eating my cereal*

Court POV
*I was in the shower and I got out and got dress (the second one outfit in the middle) and I did my daily morning routine and flatted my hair down so when I was done I went downstairs in the kitchen to see Ty eating cereal*

Me:Morning*as I grab me a apple*
Ty: Good Morning
Me:So what the plan for today??*taking a bit of my apple*
Ty: I guess we just have some friends over since it Friday
Court:Ight
Ty:Ready To Go To School??
Court:Not really
*Ty put ha bowl in the sink and went upstairs to get ha book bag and phone and I did the same and threw away my apple*
Ty:Leggo
*we walk out the house and locked it and got in Ty Red Toyota (Ty was driving) and headed to School*
Me:I really don't want to go to Gym early in the morning
Ty:Haha I got health Am Glad I don't have Coach Hughes no moe he aggy asf
Court:Ikr
*As we was pulling up to the school we really don't live far to the school anyways Ty parked the car and we got out and begin walking in the building*
Ty Pov
*As we walk to the Gym we said our hey and good morning to our friends and we finally got to the Gym*
Me:Ight Best friend see you in 2 period *hug Court*
Court:Ight *Hug Ty*
*then we both went out separate ways so for me I had Health with Coach Kramer he a cool dude sometimes but he can really write somebody up real fast so as I wake in the class I saw my friends so I walk to them and sat down*
Me:Morning
Tara aka My Twinn:Hey
Tay:Wassup
Jazmin Aka Jazzy J:Hey
Me:so what y'all doin?
Tay:Nun much waiting on coach to come bck in the room
Adrian:Aye everybody we gonna do the sausage, Kareem Start that Beat!! *yells*
Karem start banging on the desk:Egg, Bacon,Grits!!
Whole Class:Sausage!!
Tara:I got a Fat ass and I still get the!!
Whole Class:Sausage!!
Tay:I got a flat ass and I still get the!!
Whole Class:Sausage!!
Adrian:All y'all broke bitches need to get off my!!
Whole Class:Sausage!!
Me:Boy u can't be playing with that itty bitty!!!
Whole Class:Sausage!!!
*Then the bell ringed and everybody sat down in their seats and quite then Coach Kramer came in and sat at his desk*
CK:Ight class u gotta a quiz today
Whole Class:Ughhh!!
CK: you get to work in groups
Whole Class:Yasssss *then laughed*
CK: ight come here to my desk and get your quiz and this due at the end of the class period
*everybody did there quiz well basically talked and after a while the bell ringed and we all turn in our tests and went to 2 period*
(A/N imma just go to the end of day at school)
*So everybody left the school and Tara,Tay,Jazzy,Skylar/Skye and Jayda/Jay came over to me and court apartment and chilled there for awhile and we was all sitting in the living talking and chillin and we heard that Our Friend Kj throwing a party tomorrow and he throw the super turnt party so the girls left around 9:30 and me and court ate and went to sleep in the living rooms on the couches*

I promise drama will be at the party ight love you guys
Ty✌