Funn Time!

Recap:Its Thursday October 29 and the fair always comes in town and the girls (PICTURES OF US IN THE BOX) now live in this big ass 3 floor house but we still senior doe and our parents still supporting us about living in a house together but anyway Ty been going out with Trav for 5 months and Jazzy go out with KD but the girls been doing good and oh yeahh Tay just had a Baby ..............Boy Name Ke'Shawn Mohone, he soooo adorable lol
Ty POV
So It Thursday and Friday is Teacher Planning Day so Noooo School but anyway today our got a pep rally and a Halloween Dance and this week was Homecoming Week and all the girls went except Courtney idkk y but we will turn up for ha doe but anyway we at the pep rally now and they called the Football Players out(Adrain,Trav,Kareem others too imma say if they on a team) and the Volleyball Players too and now they calling the Kings and Queens(Its 2 pairs of K's & Q's cause we have 2 teams floors)
Ms.Simmons:Y'all King For Team Pioneer Is...................Adian R.(Football Player)*Jogged To the gym floor hella happy*
*crowd claps and cheer*
Ms.S:Y'all Queen For Team Pioneer is..........Jazmin W. Aka Jazzy JVolleyball Team)*ran next to Adian*
*crowd yelled and cheer louder*
Ms.S:Ight so y'all King For Team Voyager Is........Adrain W. Aka Adro (Yall Know Kno him already Football Player btw)*dancing his way to the gym floor*
*crowd clap and cheer and said ayeee lol*
Ms.S laughed:Ight soo Y'all Queen For Team Voyager Is...........Kesjah W. Aka Nacho_No_Cheese(That ha insta name lol)(Volleyball Player)(Kesjah & Adrain Go Out Btw)*Walked Ha Way To Adro like a real boss lol)
Ms.S:Congrats to your 2015-2016 Homecoming Kings and Queens
*Everyone cheer,screams,claps*
*SO the teachers cleared the gym for the dance so everyone had get out the bck doors then  walk bck to the front doors for the people going to the dance*
Tay POV
So Ke'Shawn is with my dad and step mom so I don't got worry about him but me and Ty was waiting to get in the dance but this big ass nigga name Roderick started talking shit*
Roderick:Hoes *walking pass*
*Ty grab his shirt and turn his big ass around*
Ty:Nigga watt u said?
Roderick:U heard me
Me: Bitch if we asking u watt u said nigga we didn't hear u dumb ass
Roderick:I said H.O.E.S
Ty:Nigga but u get N.O H.O.E.S doe
*This boy name Erik laugh*
Roderick:Mann Shut ur Bitch ass up
*Out of no where this boi name Tyrone knock Roderick ass out and Roderick was on the floor I think with a black eye*
Me & Ty:Boi u got knock df out*Craig and dayday voice off of Friday*
*People in the line was hella laughing while the line moving up we left him there*

PLZZ VOTE AND COMMENT
-✌Ty