"Havent seen you in forever "

" Lydia ?" I heard the teacher call my name . " here " i said . " oh is she now ?" I heard a familiar voice say. Richard ; my very handsome boyfriend. I quickly turned around to see him at the door . " Richard " I said while running to him and hugging him and kissing him .

Richard has been gone for 2 whole months he left to go see his very sick grandpa in North Carolina . He was supposed to only be there for a month but his grandpa passed away the day they were supposed to leave . he stayed another whole month to spend time with his family after their loss.

" I missed you so much " Richard whispered in my ear while hugging me a little tighter . " I missed you too ! you should have texted me to tell me you were on your way home !" I said while kissing him one last time. Breaking up the kiss he said " I wanted to surprise you " while laughing . " well this is the best surprise I had in a while" I said while grabbing his hand and walking him to our seats .

" welcome back Richard " Mrs.Jackson said. " it's great to be back " Richard said while smiling at me. " oh um I got all the work from the 2 months I missed right here " he said while getting up and handing it to the teacher. " excellent . " she said while setting them down . the bell then rang and class started .

> skipping ahead to 2nd period <
9:21 and second period just started I'm so happy that me and Richard have all of our classes together . we don't sit next to each other every period maybe just 3 periods the rest we just sit with our friends . this period i sit next to my friend Ella . I usually get to class before Ella . The tardy bell then rang and Ella walks in late as usually .

" Richard's back ? " she whispered while sitting down and pulling out her notebook. " Yup " I said while writing everything on the board down in my notebook . " you're happy about it right ?" She asked . " Yeah don't get me wrong I really am I just wish he would have told me for I could get him a welcome home gift ya know ?" I whispered . " it's not to late " she said while smirking .

" Ella he's here already kinda to late for a gift " I said while looking at her . " you obviously don't know what I mean " she said while giggling . " oh my gosh eww Ella you have such a dirty mind." I said while rolling my eyes . " no better welcome home gift then that " she said while laughing . " no aha I'm not gonna do it ." I said while sticking in my headphones .

> skipping to third period <

Richards pov ; " my boy Richard , when did you get back in town ? " I heard my friend Samuel say . I turned around and started talking to him. " I got back last night wanted to surprise everyone since you all think I wasn't gonna come back " I said while laughing. " I'm glad you did come back your girlfriend was getting pretty lonely I thought I was gonna have to comfort her ."Samuel said while laughing . " aha nah she's all mine " I said while kissing her cheek since she was sitting right next to me.

Lydia's pov : " how's it going Lydia ?" I heard Samuel say . " it's going " I said while putting my head down . " you feeling okay ?" I heard Richard say while putting his hand on my shoulders and giving me a massage. " yeah just tired " I said putting my head back up and turning fully around to talk to Samuel & Ella . the bell then rang and class started . 40 minutes passed . My head was on my desk when I heard Richard say " just a couple minutes till lunch " while kissing my head.

Soon enough the bell rang and we all walked out . " aye Lydia let's go get tacobell " Ella said . " I was kinda in the mood for Chinese food " Samuel said. " I'm so tired guys , I don't even feel like driving " I said while rubbing my eyes. " come on " Ella & Samuel said at the same time . " okay how about this we go to my house for this day only and whatever you guys find at my house you can eat . Sound like a deal ?" I asked. " sounds perfect " Richard said while grabbing my car keys and unlocking the car .

11:22 we arrived at my house I quickly went inside and layed on the couch while everyone else rated the refrigerator . they all found food and I ended up falling asleep for 30 minutes. I woke up to Richard shaking me and saying " wake up sleepy head " I then sat up , rubbed my eyes and yawned. " are you hungry ? you should eat before we have to go back " Ella said. " no let's just not go back only for today " I said while laying back down and looking at the time on my phone 12:05

" you mean like ditch the rest of the day ?" Samuel asked. " it's not ditching if you just like fell asleep and forgot ." I said while yawning again. " I'm down if you guys are down" Richard said . "Our Cars ?" Ella said. " my mom gave me a ride to school cause my car didn't have enough gas " Richard said . " I'll take you guys later to get your cars " I said while closing my eyes . " okay sounds good " Ella & Samuel said while sitting on the couch .

Four hours later

Ella's pov ; I woke up and checked my phone 4:30 . I looked around no one else was awake I decided to wake Lydia up . " Lydia come on wake up I need my car " I said while shaking her. Everyone except her woke up . So I decided to pour a cup of cold water on her . As soon as the water hit her she woke up. "what the hell?" She said sounding confused. " can we please go get my car?" I asked while laughing. " Yeah sure " she said while rubbing her eyes.

We all got in the car and soon enough we arrived at the school our cars were the only cars in the parking lot . I got in my car and drove off .

Lydia's pov : I just dropped Samuel & Ella off at school they had to get their cars . " bye " Ella said while walking to her car . " my boy Richard you wanna shoot some hoops ?" Samuel asked. Richard looked at me and said " maybe later all I wanna do is spend time with my girl right now " Richard said while smirking at me. " your whipped " Samuel said while looking at both of us and laughing while walking away.