2

Bia's POV

- Bia !!! You need to go to school !!!

Oh god ! My mom called me like I have made some big problem in life .

- 5 minutes !!!

I yelled . And started to sleep again .

- OK but I have something to tell you . Brooklyn will come here . He told me he would come to pick you in 5 minutes .

WHAT ??? He will come in 5 minutes ???

I woke up and do some weirdness things for myself . I changed my clothes and prepared to go to school with Brooklyn .

And hey we aren't a couple . We just friend . And he used to be...

- Bia ! Brooklyn has came already .

Sorry I don't have time to talk with you . I must go to school right now if I don't want to be late . Late I will tell you everything OK ? Bye .

I ran downstairs and took my breakfast my mom putted on the table . I eat very fast and ran out .

- be careful ! / my mom said .

- for what ?

- for to be really close with Brooklyn honey . You know he used to bully you . And I think you don't need to be close with him like this .

I know my mom just don't want someone hurt her daughter . But that just a past . And right now I'm feel very happy . We are best friends .

- I will be careful OK ? Bye mom !!!

I kissed my mom and ran out . Aw !

- be careful a door . You need to open it first .

- yes I know . God !

I opened the door and ran out again .

My head very hurt right now...

- your hurt yourself again

I looked up and that was Brooklyn .

- hi ! I hurt myself again . I know it !

I said and gave him a hug . Brooklyn hugged me back . I love this moment . It's become our mission in the morning . Cute right ?

- come on ! you will be late if two you just hug each other like that !!!

Mr David said . And that was very awkward . Our face just turn red .

We got in and Mr David drove us to our school . He is very very very cool . Even sometime he make us very embarrassing . Because he said we are a couple . Nah !!!

-have a nice day !!!

We smiled and got out . Mr David was gone .

- hi Princess !!!

- don't say that Brooklyn !!! / I yelled at him . Even I yelled , he still smiling .

- have a nice day Bia ! See you later .

Brooklyn smiled and waved with me . He ran into his friends group . You know he very famous in school . Every girls can die because his smile . And when he want something , everyone will do it for him .

And me , I'm just a normal girl . Who love dancing and singing in the shower . I don't know what people think about me . But in their eyes when they see me , I can tell you they hate me and they really want me live in hell .

I walked to my first class . Even everyone in this school hate me , but Lolita was different . She is my best friend . I don't know why she plays with me . You know she very gorgeous . It's very very hard to think why she want yo be friend with someone like me .