4

I changed my clothes .

- hey Vicki I hear Brooklyn was sleeping at your house . That's true or not ?

I heard some girls said . I looked up to hear what they are talking about .

- guess what ? He stayed in my house but in Mandy's room . She is very lucky .

- what are they doing in there ?

- I don't know .

My heart just break...He slept in Mandy's house .

- come on ! We need to go out .

I stayed in this room to crying a bit . Why he...

- stop Bianca ! Brooklyn just like to be your friend , don't think about what weirdness . You are lucky to have Brooklyn become friend .

I told myself . But I don't know why I just started to cry .

After 15 minutes later , I came out and what I see was breaking my heart in many ways . Brooklyn and Mandy were smiling at each other . His ways he looks at her make every girls jealous .

- Bianca you late !

The teacher said . She told me to came and practice with everyone . And we are practicing football . Everyone just have team and me just alone .

- Bianca comes and be team with John please .

- Freak girl with Dumb boy . This is a couple !!!

Vicki yelled like she was very happy . And everyone just laughed at us . But I don't care . John very cute , he is a best friend , a good friend to be team mate .

- Bia butt very small !!!

- you see this is really funny ? / I asked him .

- yes !!!

Everyone in here just laughed when John touched my butt . I'm so wrong . He is jerk ! And I have to be team mate with this jerk . I want yo cry again . I hate today , or I mean every day .

- teacher can I be in team with Bia ?

- What you say Brooklyn ?

The teacher asked Brooklyn . He wants to be my team mate ? But he and Mandy was team...

Brooklyn's POV

- I mean I want to be in team with Bianca , do I ?

I asked teacher because I don't want everyone else make Bia cry . And you know that Jerk ? No ! Bia doesn't need they jerk be her team mate .

- but Brooklyn you are my team mate

Mandy said , she looked very unhappy .

- That's a jerk Mandy , I can't let Bia be team with him . She is my best friend !

- and me ? What am I being ?

- you ? You are my angel

I said then kissed her forehead . She excepted I be Bia's team mate . But I can't let Mandy be team with this jerk . She is my girlfriend . So I called Ross and he was being Mandy's team mate .

I ran to Bia .

- hi Babe !!!

I said then hugged her . I don't know why ? Every time I saw her , I just wanted to hug her .

- you are my team mate .

- yes ! You so lucky because you have this handsome talent guy .

I said then make cool face . She smiled . Oh god her smile can keep some boys going crazy !

- now we are practicing OK ? / she asked .

- OK ! / I said .

We started to practice . She really well . Damn if she say she doesn't have boyfriend , I think she is liar . Bia plays with the ball . It's can make some heart break . She could be a part of my team if she were a boy .

- Brooklyn !!! Do you see ?

Oh god she can kick that ball go far like that ?

- good job !!! / I said .

- it's like a magic !

- what did you feel when you kicked that ball ?

- Boom !!!

What ? What's boom ?

- that's boom . Like I meet someone I like . That's very great !!!

I started laughing . She used the word boom when she kicks the ball . Cute girl .

- stop being so cute Bia !!!

I said and hugged her .

Bia's POV

Brooklyn said I was cute ? And then he hugged me . Everyone just looked at us . Mandy looked at him with an upset face . I putted him away . I don't want to break their relationship . Brooklyn loves Mandy a lot . He always says everything about her for me hear . ABOUT her favourite foods , clothes , shoes ,...I don't know why he tell me about that . When he says about Mandy , he very happy . He took her picture and make it being his avatar on his social media . She was very lucky...