khadeejah!

I was lying on the couch listening to selena Gomez's song I love you like a love song when Samaad came in holding a suitcase and a duffel bag,I looked up to him with curiosity but he just shrugged and looked indifferent,he walked towards the front door"wait!where are you going to with a suitcase?are you traveling?"I asked."no mum,I am leaving this house forever, I am tired of all the things you have been doing.I will find a place to stay"he said with so much hatred evident in his voice."ohh samaad,how can you sabotage your mother like this?please don't go,stay please,I love you so much"I wailed in despair"if you really mean what you've just said,you couldn't have been an evil mother, you couldn't have led me astray and you couldn't have raise and feed me with haraam "he shouted with tears in his eyes and left without giving me a glance.His dad came out,I told him what happened and he shrugged indifferently unaffected that our only son just left home.I cried my heart out that day,I called him several times but he didn't pick .I wanted to regret what I had done but it seems unfair to me,I did what I had to and I think I have done nothing wrong,memories of my childhood days with my sweet caring brother filled my mind ,I remembered how loving,caring,protective and gentle he was.He was always ready to do anything that will make me happy.I started wondering if he deserved what I had done to him and his family .I shrugged all thoughts of my brother and son off and went to sleep.
*~*
In the morning I heard a knock at the front door and I can't remember giving anyone the address of my hideout, thinking that it may be samaad I hurriedly opened the door. I was shocked to see Muhammad's right hand man in his company and best friend Aliyu.I scowled at him and raised my brows silently asking what brought him to my house.Since after he finished working for me,I have never seen or heard from him again."I thought you have changed, but I was wrong khadeejah. Hello, long time no see ,how have you been?he calmly stated.I glared at him "what are you doing here Aliyu?"I asked."now that's my girl,nothing much ,just to tell you that I'm tired of living with guilt and sins.I have repented and I want to turn a clean page in my life,I told my family what happened and they are ready to forgive me if I turn myself up to the police."he says with remorse.I looked at him wide eyed "you are crazy right?do you know the consequences of what you had done?you poisoned him you idiot!and you took his company from him and changed the ownership documents to my name! Do you know how grievious your offence is?"I frantically asked.He nodded"yes khadeejah I know what you have manipulated me to do and I'm such a fool to fall in your trap and commit worst crimes in my life and to the man who took care of me like a father will do to his child.I really know what is going to happen but at least maybe ,just maybe Allah will forgive me" he said with tears in his eyes and left.I slumped down on the floor and started crying in despration, everything has turned upside down in just one day.I decided to pack my things and run but I was too late.A gun was pointed at me and an officer says"you are under arrest for the murder of Muhammad and kidnap of siddiqah.You have the right to remain silent ,everything you say or do will be used against you in a court of law"I frozed.
Something is wrong with my wattpad account,I wish this chapter will be published completely. Your comments and votes are much welcomed.