Imagine #1

1. Imagine Union J carrying you in there arms running through a field or something in a music video.

2. Imagine Jaymi:"mom, I was right " Jackie: "really?" Jaymi: "dreams do come true..." *smiles and shows you*

3.Imagine George: Do you like your last Name? You: yeah, why? George: I thought you'd like to change it to 'Shelley' You: YESSS..! You Kiss.

4. Imagine Josh were tickling you, you fall and he falls on top of you and looked you in the eyes and kissed you softly

5. Imagine JJ getting a tattoo of your name's initials.

6.Imagine George: there's something on your shirt *you look on your shirt* George: *suddenly kisses you* and says GOTCHA. *laughs*

7.Imagine Jaymi: what did you buy ? you: make up *he gave you the look* you: whaaat ? Jaymi: stop spending money on that you don't need it

8.Imagine Josh tells you "you're winner, you beat millions of girls & you got my heart, i love you princess"

9.Imagine JJ: "I love u" You: "prove it to the world" JJ: "*whisper in ur ears* I love u so much, ure my world ♥" You: *blushing*

10. Imagine  You: i'm to cool for you. George: well i'm too sexy for you. You: we're the perfect two. George: heckyes *kissed you*

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

So I start writing 10 Imagines I hope you like it! I promise later on I'll post more and more imagines.

Don't forget to Become Fan or like it!

    Thanks:)xx