Epilogue

10 YEARS LATER

TIA'S P.O.V

Ever since I left them in America, I have had no contact with the boys.

They are out of my life.

Around 3 years after I left them, I fell in love with a man named Hayden Heronstairs.

I met him in Starbucks. Haha.

He came sat at my table and we started talking. It was 5 months before he asked me out a date.

Then he asked me out, out. As in to be his girlfriend.

We were together 2 years and bit when he proposed to me.

We have now been married for 4 years now and have 2 gorgeous children.

A boy called Jonathan Christopher Heronstairs. Or 'Jace' for short.

And a girl named Aidriahanna Clarissa. Or 'Clary' for short.

They are both beautiful.

Clary is only 8 months old and Jace is 3 years old.

Anyway, now you have caught up with my life. Lets tell you how I saw them again...

I was with Hayden, Clary and Jace. We were out on a family day. Jace was holding my hand while Hayden was pushing Clary in her pram.

We were walking to the restaurant we were going too for dinner before returning home.

Jace decided he wanted to run. He let go of my hand ran.

"Jace! Get back here now!"

I yelled.

He didn't come back.

"Jonathan Christopher! You get back here!"

There were five boys walking ahead of us. Jace accidentally ran into them. One of the boys turned around and kneeled down to Jace's height.

I stopped in my tracks.

My heart beat increased.

Hayden grabbed my hand a pulled me towards the five men.

"Sorry about him." Hayden said to the man leaning down talking to Jace. Jace came back to me.

"Oh it's fine. He is really sweet. He apologised for running into me."

Louis stood up. That's when he saw me. Please don't recognise me. please don't recognise me.

His eyes went wide.

Brilliant. He recognised me.

The other four boys were talking behind Louis. They hadn't seen me yet.

Please. Just turn around and go. Keep walking.

As I hoped he would turn around and leave, I knelt down to Jace and told him "Don't do that again, Jace, please. You scared me. But well done for apologising to this man you ran into."

All the other boys now turned around and I caught a bit of what one was saying.

"I recognise that voice."

Harry.

Oh God.

LOUIS' P.O.V

"I'm sworry mister. I didn't mwean to wun into you."

The little boy apologised just as, who I assumed to be, his parents walked up.

"Sorry about him." Said the man. He was pushing a pram with a baby in it. She looked so cute.

"Oh it's fine. He is really sweet. He apologised for running into me."

I explained.

I stood up and that's when I saw her. She was stood there very awkwardly. My eyes went wide.

Tia.

It has been ten years since she left. She hasn't changed at all.

By the looks of it she was hoping that I would just turn around and leave. Ha! Like I would do that.

She knelt down and started talking to the boy.

Could she possibly be his mum? Or is she just baby sitting him and the baby with this man?

I hope it's the latter.

The rest of the boys turned around at the sound of her voice. They recognised it.

HARRY's POV

It's her.

She looks so....no. She looks the same.

Is she this mans wife? Are these her children?

Well, congrats for her. She settled down well.

TIA'S POV

"Um....well, we really should be going. Hayden?"

I said nervously.

"Yes. Sure darling. It was nice meeting you."

Hayden extended his hand toward Louis.

"And you, sir."

Louis said, shaking Hayden's hand.

We were about to walk away when Harry had to go and say

"Your children are really cute. I'm happy for you."

"Thank you."

I said.

We started walking then, but I could feel their eyes on me.

I felt mischief in one pair.

"Tia."

Louis. Of course. Great.

Hayden stopped walking. I tried carry on but he told me to wait. Be walked back to the boys.

"Tia. Do you know these gentlemen?"

They were all looking at me.

I nodded my head, yes.

"Then why didn't you say so? We could have had a nice conversation straight away."

"Long time no see Tia. How you been?" Niall asked.

" urmm...great thanks. You?"

"Fine, thanks."

"So, Tia. Who is this man with you?"

Asked Zayn.

Hayden introduced himself. Just his name. Not that he my husband.

"So, how much do you get paid for babysitting?"

Louis asked me.

"What?" I said, confused.

"You know, for looking after these children of somebodies."

"You have the wrong end, Louis," I swallowed. Why am I so nervous? "This is my husband. This is Jace, my son. And this is Clary, my daughter." I indicated them as I said who they were.

"Oh." Louis mumbled.

"Nice to see you again, Tia." Liam said.

"You, too."

"Stay safe."

Harry said.

"Bye, gentlemen."

Hayden nodded his head and turned.

"Bye, I guess."

I don't know why but tears started to swell up in my eyes. The. They just had to go and spill over. Grrrr.

Each of the boys, Niall first, came up to me and gave me a hug. Louis was hesitant.

When he was hugging me he whispered in my ear "congratulations." Then he pulled away.

They all waved a carried on walking with big smile n their faces.

I wiped away my tears and caught up with Hayden and the Kids.

I still miss you, boys.