One is gonna get hurt...No matter what.

I jumped into Louis' chest and covered my eyes from the screen. I hated scream 4 but the boys said it would be fun to watch and they were there to protect me.

We were now on our third film of the night.

It was late and i was watching a horror film, in a dark room just to top that and make it worse. Louis wrapped his arms around me rocking my slightly telling me 'it's alright, it's only a film.' I felt safe in his arms. I heard Harry let out a small moan through his teeth, it startled me a little until i realised ot was him. Niall was laughing everytime someone got killed, how can people do that? It's so scary!

Liam and Zayn had gone to bed after we watched Toy story 3, one of Liam's favourites and mine.

********

The bright sun shone through the glass doors that led out to the clear blue pool, reflecting the suns image of it as the water gently rippled. I looked up and saw Louis' chin. I was laying on his chest. I must've fell asleep during scream. I don't know how when i was shitting myself, not litteraly. Niall and Harry must've gone upstairs to their own room.

I slowly and carefully got up of the sofa and Louis' chest causing me to smell his wonderfull aftershave. He stirred a little before turning over and peacefully resting again. My throat was dry (probally from all the screaming at Scream 4 last night) so i went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. When i walked into the kitchen i saw Harry drinking some orange juice over an empty bowl.

"Morning."

He looked up and smiled at me.

"You know, you look really sweet when your sleeping,"

He passed me his phone with a picture on it of me asleep on Louis' chest. I laughed.

"It's ashame that prick's in the background."

Harry said in an almost whisper. Why did he just call Louis a prick?

"Why's Louis a prick?"

I said sipping my water and taking a seat next to him.

"I don't know he just is."

Harry replied breaking eye contact and looking down into his empty bowl.

"Harry, come-on. I've seen the looks you two have been giving each other lately. There is something wrong."

"No, no. There isn't. We're fine."

He said almost angry at me for asking. I got up from the table and poured the rest of my water down the sink.

"Okay then. I'm gonna go for a swim."

He nodded then i left the kitchen, leaving Harry to continue staring into his bowl of emptiness. Because it wasn't my house i didn't have a bikini so i just took off Louis' top and joggers and went in the pool in my knickers and bra. I was silently doing lengths when i was inturrupted by runningand jumping into the pool. Massive waves hit me in the face. I saw his wet, now kind of straight, curls appear from under the water and i splashed his face, as he emerged on the rippling surface, for revenge. He splashedback and we ended up having a splashing war. I think i won as Harry surrendered.

We sat on the edge of the pool in awkward silence for a moment until i did the awkward turtle in Harry's direction. He laughed his sweet, unmistakable laugh.

"I'm sorry about earlier. What going on between you and Louis stays between you and Louis, right?"

I just wanted to make some conversation.

"Yer. I'm sorry aswell, ya know, for sounding angry."

I smiled at him then gave his shirtless body a big hug.