Chapter 4:

Brianna's P.O.V

I run towards my pack's house and our guards let me in with a puzzled look in their face as they see the tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong." my mom asks me.

"He...he rejected me.." I choke out in a slight whisper.

Then I run up to my room and close my door locking it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
I jump out of the window and fall on my feet then I run off into the woods and shift into my pure white wolf and leave the most strongest pack behind.

The Silver Stone Moon Pack.

I run east without stopping and since I'm the Alpha's daughter I can run fast and longer distances without getting so tired like other werewolves would.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
Jessica's P.O.V

I stay behind at our High School knowing it's no use if I follow Mike.

Then I smell a strange new scent.

My mate!

I follow it and it leads me back to the popular crowd of teenagers and then I see him staring back at me.

My mate is *****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************human....
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mike's P.O.V

I run following her smell and it leads me to her house well actually....mansion as every werewolf pack does.Then I smell around her mansion and smell her again and look up.

Their's a window open so she must have run away.

I follow her scent and notice she's going straight east.

She's going to meet with the Snow Fear Moon Pack.

All black and pure white wolves are welcomed but is she either?

With this this information I run back to our High School and mind link all my pack for a meeting.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
So I need a Name and last name for Jessica's mate.

Are there any suggestions?Please comment.

And who do you think Emily is.
1)Their little sister
2)Their Best Friend
3)Their cousin
4)Mike's ex-girlfriend

And what do you think happened to her.

A)She's still alive
B)She was attacked and killed
C)She was kidnapped
D)She got injured because of Mike and died :-(
Comment Share follow and Vote!