Chapter 2

Friday after school I got in my car to go home. I pulled into the driveway no one was there which was odd I unlocked the door to find a note on the counter.
Dear baby ,
Me and your father had a work emergency and will be home Monday. Here is some money to pick up some groceries .
Love mom&dad
I went to my room to put my phone on the charger then run myself a bubble bath and get ready for my double date I grabbed my Japanese cherry blossom soap from bath and body as well as the lotion. I got out and dried off and lotion up then went into my closet to find something to wear I picked out my baby blue bodycon dress that hugged me just right with my baby blue and black wedge heels. I curled my hair and applied some make up. I grabbed my clutch and and my phone.On my way out the door Kendra called me I told her I was on my way to the restaurant. I put the address in my GPS and pulled up to the parking lot of Lily's steak and seafood. I saw Kendra and Dre and a guy so I assumed that was Keyon he was dark skinned and waves for days he kinda looks like Bando Jonez I touched up my lipgloss then got out the car .
Me:Hey everyone
Kendra: Cause baby you too fine
Me:lol thanks
Dre: This is my boy Keyon
Keyon: Nice to meet you Ma
Me: Nice to meet you too
We all walked in the waiter asked how many then showed us to our table. After we were seated the waiter took our drink orders and went back to the kitchen. We all look at our menus I looked up and noticed Keyon was look right at me biting his bottom lip I turned so red blushing I just smiled. The waiter came back with our drinks then took our orders. I ordered shrimp Alfredo with steamed broccoli Keyon ordered the same. While eating we talked and laugh I must admit I am feeling Keyon.
Keyon: Alex tell me about yourself.
Me: well , I like to cook ,read and after graduation I'm going to SCU(Southern California University) to major in family relations.
Keyon: Me to but I am majoring in sports medicine
Me:Wow really
Keyon: Who is your favorite artist?
Me:Kendrick LAMAR
We talked till it was time to go as I go in my car Keyon stopped me and asked me for my number. On my way home Wet Dreamz by J.Cole played. I pulled into my driveway unlocked the door got in took my heels off looked at my phone it was 10:30 grabbed my Nike basketball shorts and a tank. I grabbed my cherry blossom soap and lotion. I did my hygiene and got out wrapped a towel and got ready for bed.
The next morning I woke up to a Good morning text from Keyon I smiled and text back Good morning to you too. I got out my bed and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene and brushed my teeth. While looking for something to wear I played young Thug Check
Y'all I done got me a check
Played then my phone rang it was Kendra.
Me:Watssup boo
Kendra: Girl so what do you think of Keyon?
Me:He cool
Kendra: Thats all you have to say ?
Me:Girl you know I am not trying to get into a relationship.
Kendra: Don't let what Jay did to you hold you back from a good guy and he likes you.
Me:frfr how you know?
Kendra: Don't worry about that.
Me:ummm
Kendra: I just want to see my bestfriend happy for once.
After ending the phone conversation I grabbed my car keys on my way out the door. I needed to clear my head. So I went to the park.