Chapter 7

It is Monday this is the last week of school before spring break. Hopefully it will goes by fast me and Kendra have decided to go to Panama city with her cousin Kim who goes to SCS. She told Kendra she could bring 3 people with with her so Kendra invited me and Dre. Dre invited Keyon. We all decided we would meet at Kendra's house Friday morning. My parents where out of town but I called so they wouldn't worry. I was so excited I knew I had to make a mall run before Friday.I took my phone off the charger a plugged it up and played August Alsina Porn Star . I did my hygiene then went to my closet to get my Levi skinny jeans, Love half shirt and my Steve Madden sandals. Brushed my teeth and plugged up my curlers and did my hair. I grabbed my phone, backpack and keys and headed to school. I parked my car took some selfies for IG then got out and headed inside to my locker Kendra was already at my locker.
Kendra: Bih what took you so long?
Me: I was taking selfies
Kendra: I see you looking fine today
Me: Thanks boo you know I try
While me and Kendra talk I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around to see its non other than the head Thot Jamie and her pack. I could see the fire in Kendra's eyes I told her to chill.
Me: Can I help you?
Jamie: As a matter of fact you can
Me: Well.......
Jamie: Wtf you and Keyon got going ?
I looked at that bih like she had two heads she cleared her throat as she waited on my response.
Me: First ,I have one mama 2nd ask him bih you have lost your mind if you thought I was finna explain shit to yo dick suckin ahh girl bye.
After that I left her to pick her mouth off the floor. I got to 1st period Kendra came and sat beside me.
Kendra: Want me to beat that ahh I'll Floyd Mayweather that ahh.
Me: Not Floyd Mayweather that ahh
Trevor walked over and sat beside me he started checking I love my friends.The bell rang and it was time for lunch I wasn't hungry so I went to the gym. I put my head phones in my ears listening to K.camp Due Time when I got a text from Keyon.
Keyon: Hey beautiful
Me: Cut the shit Cuz you just like the rest of these niggas bye
Keyon: Wtf I do ?
Me:Keep yo hoes in line cause the next time imma beat that ahh
Keyon: My hoes?
Me:Jamie
Keyon: What time you get out of school?
Me: 3:15
Keyon: I'll be outside waiting on you.
Me: OK
After lunch was over it was time for my family and relations class then choir. In family relations with Mr.Smith we started on our project that would be due after spring break . In choir we just chilled due to Mrs. Coleman was out and the substitute was sleep. The bell rung and I left to go to my car when I saw Keyon. He opened my door and I got in he jogged over to the other side and got in.
Keyon: What happened why you snap on me like that.
Me: I'm sorry I should have talked to you but I'm so sick of Jamie.
Keyon: Ma don't worry your pretty head about her.
We talked a little longer than we saw Jamie and she saw us and boy was she pissed.
Jamie :Wtf you doing with this fat bih
Keyon: First you gone watch yo mouth 2 you ain't my girl you was just some ass when I got bored.
Jamie: You wasn't saying that the other night.
I just looked at him like ohh really so you still fuckin this nasty ahh duck.
Keyon: now bih you gave me head that's all
Jamie: You'll be back Keyon
She left the car he turned and faced me.
Keyon: Alex I like you a lot and I got head from her but it was before we went on our date.
Me: You don't have to explain it's not like we together.
Keyon: I just wanna keep it real with you.
Me: That's all I ask be 1000 with me.
I got out his car and hopped in mine and headed home so I could start on my project. I got home grabbed me some yogurt and strawberries and went to my room. I plugged my phone into the speaker and played Yo Gotti Rihanna.
I just got me a Rihanna she love a nigga persona
She was there when ion have nothing
She been loyal foreva she my soldier foreva
I worked on my project till 8:30 then I went downstairs to the kitchen cause my stomach was touching my backI really didn't want to cook so I found the Chinese menu for Woe I looked over to see what I wanted when my phone rung .
Me:hello
Keyon: Whatsup ma
Me :Nun finna order some food and watch some movies.
Keyon: You feel like having company?
Me:Sure
Keyon: OK I'm one my way
I went ahead and ordered Keyon arrived shortly I pulled some movies while we where waiting on our food. I grabbed some plates and cups while he put in Love & Basketball. I grabbed my blanket and ate this was nice just chillin watching movies.