JEREMY "JINXX" FERGUSON

1. Jinxx's real name is Jeremy Miles Ferguson.

2. He wa born on 7th January 1986.

3. Jinxx was born in Iowa.

4. His star sign is Capricorn.

5. Jinxx has blue eyes.

6. He is 5'11 tall.

7. He plays guitar in Black Veil Brides.

8. He was previously in the bands The Dreaming and 80 Proof Riot.

9. His mum is called Susan and his dad is called Brent.

10. He has an older stepbrother called Travis from his mother's first marriage.

11. Jinxx has a major in graphic design.

12. He proposed to his girlfriend Sammi on 21st June 2011, and married her the 20th of October 2012. Sadly, they got divorced year later.

13.. He received his first guitar when he was 8.

14. Jinxx is heavily influenced by classical music.

15. The first album he ever owned was Metallica's "And Justice for All".

16. He is a classically trained concert violinist.

17. When he was 8 he played live shows with his father.

18. If you make him any sort of wearable jewelry him and the rest of the band would wear theirs too :)

19. Jinxx is a pretty laid back man and wishes to meet anyone willing to say hi to him and the rest of the band on his tour.

20. He is ranked the most popular person to be born on the 7th of January. Yay Jinxx!!!

21. Jinxx was often bullied in school for being the "silly sausage" or "dorkestra faggot' for playing a girl instrument, the violin.

22. He would hide long after school to avoid getting beat up or having rocks thrown at him when he went home.

23. He is a classically trained concert violinist.

24. If you asked Jinxx to choose between Bach or Beethoven, he would say that it was like asking " Who is your favourite child."