The Joining of two or more

I realised that Love Fest isn't complete due to some draft problems but I'm going to post the rest of the chapter here.

Love Fest

'I thought I loved you but know I just hate you'

Target: Jason Davis

Number: 2978

Weapons: ropes, paint, eggs, flour, guy stickers,chain saw, sand, glue, salt, jalapeños, cameras and my favourite piece the lip gloss.

Reason for said attack: Pranking the Prankster

Now all these are just plan B my plan A is homemade red velvet cupcakes in a pretty black cake box.

*************

Last class before lunch

Gym class

"Miss Taylor you're late again get in the pool and take three laps" The bald coach said blowing his whistle in my face, oh what joy I would get by sticking the whistle down his obviously dehydrated throat.

"I'm sorry to say this sit but right now I can't get into the pool but why don't you do and check the temperature for me".One moment I was talking temperature another moment my body was completely drenched in the icy cold water and the next I took my flip flops off and let him feel the smooth but hard back side if it, Take that smooth head I whispered slowly before being carted of to the principles office.

It won't be do short if added with first part but it is still short.

Skittles are healthy

One direction ~Midnight Memories

Andie