Me , my best friend and One Direction

Bring bring , bring bring  

I answered the phone to be greeted by a warm hello of none other that my best friend Georgia. I moved to Karratha when I was nine and this was the fourth year we were there.

I squealed as my best friend told me that she had managed to get 2 tickets to One Direction's sold out concert in Perth.

13 months later:  

Ring ring . The school bell had just gone off , I raced down the stairs and into the bus waiting area , yes I was the first one on the bus. Today was the day that I would be leaving for Perth. The bus just pulled up outside of my house, I raced inside , turned the taps on and jumped under a warm shower. I laid my clothes out on my bed that I would be wearing on the plane and quickly got changed. I packed my suitcase and filled my carry on bag with makeup , magazines and my iPhone and iPad.

We arrived at the airport and checked my baggage in. I was all set to go.  

" qantas flight 915 you are now ready to board at gate 3" the lady on the speaker announced. I said my last goodbyes to my mum and both my younger brothers.

The flight attendant led me to my seat , yes I was sitting by myself, I made myself comfy and fastened my seat belt.  

OMG I hate take offs so much , now my ears are all blocked , anyway only 1 and a half hours to go.

Georgia's POV:  

There she was , standing like 20 meters infront of me was my best friend in the whole wide world who I hadn't seen for 17 months. Wow she was the same height as me , this hasn't happened since like 1st grade.

Ailey's POV:  

I missed her so much. We walked over to Dome cafe and grabbed 2 fluffy koalas. We walked outside to be greeted by Georgia's mum ( like my second mum). We drove up the busy freeway and exited at Ocean Reef drive.

Home sweet Home. Here I am standing outside of my best friends house eagerly waiting to go inside.I entered the cool house and made my way to the guest bedroom. " I decorated it especially for " I heard Georgia say. The room was painted a turquoise blue and had white furniture , the walls were covered with posters of our favorite celebs. Next to the bed was a bedside table it had a lamp and two photo framed with me and her in them. Above the bed head was a canvas , on the canvas was a collage of all our fun times.

Georgia's POV:  

She was looking at all the photos that I had displayed. I felt like the like the bestest best friend ever.

Next day: Aily's POV  

" morning " I said as I walked into the kitchen. " yummy these waffles are amazing thanks Georgy ". I jumped into a cold , refreshing shower. I picked out my outfit for the day which was a black skater skirt with a white plain tee and a short sleeve black leather jacket.I popped on my black vans and applied a little makeup. I grabbed a bag and put my iPhone and purse in it. I was ready for the shops.

Georgia's POV:  

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Aily. Mum drove us to Claremont Quarter where we went shopping for our outfits for the concert.

Aily's POV: 

5 hours later and we seriously had shopped till we dropped. I had so many bags from all different shops like chicabooti , dotti , sportsgirl , typo , alley and supre. I picked out an awesome outfit for the concert , actually I picked out two , I wasn't really sure which one to go with. The first one was a white dress with cut out sides and white windsor smith chuncks  and the other one was a light purple dress with white flowers and a fluffy cream cardigan with white windsor smith lilly's , hmm , I think I will go with the second one.  

Today we are going to the Movies to watch Pitch Perfect. I am lining up at the candy bar while Georgia gets the tickets , I make my way over to Georgia when I suddenly bump into someone , the popcorn goes everywhere. I can feel every pair of eyes in the foyer on me and this stranger. He apologizes and all I can make out is his thick British accent. I turn away and think it can't be him , but then I as I go to walk off I see one of his bouncy curls flop out of the beanie he is wearing.

Georgia's POV: