Backstage

Ailiy's POV:

This was the best night of my life. I had just spent the past two hours hanging backstage with one direction. Niall came up to me and talked to me for a bit. He is a really nice guy. I noticed hi, and Harry talking before looking a bit curious.

Harry's POV:

I decided that I would pluck up the courage and ask Ailiy to dinner. After all this time I finally learnt the gorgeous girl's name. I walked over to her, my sweaty hands shaking, why am I so nervous for this?

Ailiy's POV:

I noticed Harry walking towards me. His hands nervously shaking.

" ummm, w-w-would you like to go to dinner with me ."

I was shocked by his sudden actions. Why in the world would harry styles want to take me to dinner?

" I would love to" I said, a sign of relief coming over him. Throughout this whole conversation, I couldn't help but notice Niall staring at me the entire time. A look of sadness swept over him as he heard my reply to Harry. Louis came over to Harry and started talking to him about the muck ups in the show, I excused myself from the conversation, Georgia was sitting with Niall, he looked extremely annoyed by Georgia. I pulled Georgia to the side and asked whether she could call her mum to pick her up.

" why just me?"

" I think it would be best, Harry asked me to go to dinner with him so I will catch a lift with him"

" ok, but promise me you will tell me all about the date"

" Georgia it's not a date!" I said lightly pushing her in embarrassment.

* 20 minutes later

Once Georgia left, I sat next to Niall and asked him what was wrong, he looked at me directly in the eyes, with a kind of don't worry you won't understand look, but I think I knew what the problem was.

" you're upset about me and Harry aren't you?"

He nodded, a slight bit of embarrassment covering his face.

" Niall there is no need to be jealous about me and Harry, there is nothing going on, we've known each-other for only 3 hours"

" yeah but he likes you, and Harry can get any girl he wants, me on the other hand can't"

I look him in the eyes, we hold a long stare before I see Harry hovering above us. I give Niall a sympathetic look as I get up and start to head out the door. I say goodbye to the rest of the boys and when it comes to Niall, I plant a small kiss on his forehead, a sign that everything is going to be ok.