Harry

Ailiy's POV:

I danced the night away, occasionally holding a stare with the curly haired boy on stage and occasionally who would wink at me. I felt like there was no-one else just me and him.

Harry's POV:

Every time I glanced over at her she was smiling, that gorgeous white teeth smile. I think I'm in love. We performed our last song which was What Makes You Beautiful, when I sang my solo bit I made sure that I was facing this girls way, wow it just occurred to me that I don't know her name, I looked in her eyes while I sang. The song ended and so did our last concert in Australia. But we still had two weeks left her in Perth so it wasn't that bad.

Ailiy's POV:

The concert ended and I had to tell Georgia what was going on.

" you what!" She yelled, bursting my ever so fragile eardrums

"Yes Georgia Harry styles was the guy at the movies and he gave me his number so I called him and it was me that was in the phone to him"

"I think he likes you" she replied in a whiny,annoying tone

"Whatever now, he told me to wait here until everyone has left, ring your mum and tell her we are going into the city for a bit and we will catch the train home"

She nods in agreement. As soon as I finish talking to Georgia I hear faint foot steps behind me' I turn around, there he was, the Harry Styles was walking towards me.

" hi love" he said

" h-h-hi" I only just managed to say

"Do you want to come backstage so we can chill?"

I nod and follow him backstage. I was always so awkward around people I had a crush on.

Niall's POV:

Harry walks in followed by two stunning girls the first one had dark brown hair but as it got to the bottom it was a blondey orange colour, she was tall and tanned wearing a pastel purple dress with white flowers and a fluffy cream cardigan over the top, the second one was the same height and wore a white dress with a black fluffy cardigan, Harry must have noticed me staring because he came over to me while the girls were talking to Louis and said " the tanned one is mine".