Protecting Each Other

(Thrid Person Pov)

Andy woke up praying that the bus was not burnt down, opening his eyes he look to James' bunk, and saw nothing. Most bunks were empty, okay all. He got up and did his morning routine.

Walking to the living space he saw that James was still missing.

"Has anyone seen James?"

Everyone shook their heads, when they did they looked at eachother with eyes widened.

"Where the fuck is he then?" Andy was panicking, then they heard the door unlock and in came a batter and bruised James, IN HIS BOXERS!
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Andy shouted. James just continued walking thinking he was talking to someone else.

"IM TALKING TO YOU JAMES." turning around James, went and on one of the couches knowing this will take a while to explain.
The guys gathered around James like it was storytime. "Okay, this morning" he lied "I got up early and went and had a walk, while I was walking I saw a poor person so I gave him my clothes and I had gotten when I was walking back." most of it was true except the timings. "THATS AMAZING!" CC shouted.

"Why did you get in a fight?" Andy question.

"Andy your not my fucking mother!"

"I'm just worried!"

"DO YOU WANT TO FUCKING KNOW WHY?" Andy nodded. "TO PROTECT YOU!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Andy shouted. "WELL THEY SEEMED TO KNOW WHO I WAS SO THEY THREATEN ME TO KILL YOU!"

Then James' voice normaled "I refused they threaten to kill me, so I fought back when they attacked me. Then I ran away." There was silence, was this what this guy went through everyday?

(Andy's Pov)

James left to get cleaned probably, why does he have to suffer because of me? He was always there for me, but I'm never there for him. "Your brother is amazing, he's a saint." Ashley was patting my back noticing my discomfort. "Also it's not your fault he got hurt, he seems to prefer you not with him in trouble." I just sat there letting the words sink in.

My brother a saint? He is one always there for me, chasing off my demons.

"You know what Ashley?" I said he looked at me. "He doesn't deserve the title of a saint."
"Wha--" I cut him off "He deserves a higher one, he's a fucking god to me." Ashley just smiled at me. Then my phone rang, I picked it up. "Hey Andy."

"Hey."

"When do we see you next?"

"I think a week, why."

"Just going to be visiting a close friend. Anyway thanks bye."

"Bye." ending the call I said. The guys have gotten busy into things, then Ashley said something that angered me.

"Your brother is utter shit at singing!" he clutched his ear "My ears are bleeding!" CC laughed at him. Then I noticed that James was singing REALLY badly in the shower. "He sings better than this is swear!" I told them. "I think he needs a miracle." Jinxx replied.

Everyone agreed, even Jake. Traitors. "James is--"

"Fuck you bastard don't talk about me!" In came James with only a towel wrapped around his waist, he was still wearing his shades. "MY INNOCENT EYES, PUT SOME PANTS ON!" I screamed in a joking matter. "Innocent, ey?" He was giving me a 'i-know-you've-seen-shit-dumbass' face. Exiting the room someone asked "Is he always pantless and shirtless."

"You're lucky you haven't seen him naked." muttering, as I remember all the times mom would scolded him. I've even walked into his house while he was naked. The boys just looked at me weirded out. "At least I fucking embrace myself." James came in defending himself, in only black skinny jeans.

"That's taking it to a new level." Ashley argued. "Fuck off, anyway Andy when are you preforming?"
"In a week or so!" CC butted in.

"Yeah." I confirmed.

Sorry for the short update. Anyway hope to update by Wednesday next week.

You know what I just lost my fucking earplugs and we'll I cannot play my music out loud or I'll be labeled as a spawn of Satan. Fucking religious people, and judgemental people. I can't fucking believe people these days will still label you names like that.

Sorry for that little rant, but I needed to let it out some how. Music wasn't available so writing is the next escape.