them thickys

Mill p.o.v

So the girls spent the night over Shana house , I'm walking up the stairs to they house right now. I knock on the door and little mama open . her hair just so long and wild . she was eating a fat ass bombpop bruh , early this morning .

Mill:baby girl why you opening the door , where Shana at .

Cici: she washing journi.

Mill:gimmie that popcicle.

She ran inside before I could grab it.

I walked inside the room , it was little just like there house .

when I walked in they closet , that was little asf and they barely had clothes in it.

When I was just walking out Shana walked in holding a wet journi covered in her towel (I changed how the kids look and how mill looks ,he looks like the rappe Montana of 300)

Shana p.o.v

Shana: why was you in there , why you here ,your sisters alright , its bad here but it ain't that bad.

I put journi down after putting underclothes on her and she ran to find cici

Mill:damn ma I'm sorry I ain't me a it like that I'm just tryna take y'all out for breakfast and somewhere fun , can I do that please.

Shana:nope Cuh we ain't got no money and I'm not bouta let you pay for us.

Mill: look gotdammit if I look in that fridge and its empty we gonna have some problems , so should I go look

Shana: fine I'm bouta get dress.

Mill:let me get my baby's dressed.

Shana:who your baby's fool.

Mill:cici , journi , and my little nigga Tommi .

Shana:whatever.

Mill: when they leave anyway .

shana: who journi and Tommi.

Mill:nah I'm talking bout hip hop harry, duh who else would I be talking bout shana.

Shana:Dont get smart little boy , and why you wanna know.

Mill:why your short ass always wanna change the subject , and Cuh I wanna take them somewhere before they go back home.

Shana: I kinda lied to you.

Mill:about what shana.

Shana: they mama kinda in the hospital so they staying in this piece of shit with me....

Wtf nah bruh that ain't happening I already Dont want her ass living here.

Mill: no they not

Shana:where they supposed to go I'm not leaving them stranded they still my baby cousins.

Mill:y'all not staying here ethier.

Shana:wym nigga.

Mill:what happens when y'all get put out.

Shana:my mama gonna be back before then so like I said wym we can't stay here.

Mill:your wrong it takes at least two years or more to get cleaned yall gonna be goners before she finish, so like I was saying , all y'all gonna stay with me , my house big asf and -

Shana:fuck no I Dont need your offering's we good.
Mill p.o.v
Man her stubborn ass getting me irritated , and guess what her short ass does next , WALKS OFF FROM ME oh heeelll no , I picked her short ass up and held her between me And the wall .

Mill: man stop playing wit me y'all staying with me and that's that IDC if you gotta additude .

Shana: whatever just put me tf down dude .

We gonna come back and get y'all shit , leave the beds and couch and shit.