kiba x hinata =hell for sasuke

I was ready to perform my love note to hinata and show Mr.uchiha don't take my girl I have loved since pre-k. " kiba your letter for what/who found the most beautiful in the world. " said sasuke. I got up and walked in the front of class with the paper , I wrote nothing on . I had to speak from the heart. " who I found the most beautiful is hinata." I said while balling up the paper and throwing it away. Everyone was shocked at the action ." hinata you are not only beautiful your amazing ,wonderful sweet and unbelievable unholy sexy as hell of a woman I have ever met. Your smart on your own and you don't need to study or act like other girls to get any man or woman attachen . your are a total a original with anything you do or say. I stand by for you asking , no begging you to let me be your slave . if only for what ever time you see fit I'm here as your willing slave. I love you so much it hard to think or live without you. Will you be mind?"

I looked in to her eyes and saw she was deeply moved by my words and that point I knew I almost won the war for hinatas heart." Wow kiba yes I will be your! ".I thought I gone crazy but it wasn't that ,hinata actually loved me.

So I did want I want to do for years ....I pulled my girl up and kissed her in front of every one and I could see Mr. Sasuke getting made , no from the speech I didn't write but from the passionate kiss I was given her.

-after school-

" kiba can you hang on for a minute ?" Said sasuke. I had over to his desk with a smirk on my face, I could see he was super pissed. " kiba I have tolerated your boorish in idiot behavior and ticks for the last time, you can't make a speech and a kiss...hinata in the middle of class ." he said. It so funny I giggled" listen Mr.uchiha I know your pissed ,but I couldn't let the flames of my love be put out by a teacher, who should not be I humping my girl like the dirty bastered you are."