my night with hinata

( if you have a problem with sex or lemon s please don't leave a comment or vote and don't read the story. Yes I'm a pervert and a girl and you know what anyone would be lucky to have a super freak like me , I'm no ho or easy lay .....plus I don't own naruto or it characters if I did I have a lot of hot nerdy fans )

Kiba POV

"Mmmm! Nata I'm sorry ...I'm bloody and stink." I said moving her hands down off my back. I didn't know if I was ready to do this to her or even if I know how to make love to my little princess.

"It OK my knight let get you clean." She said with a smile and she lead me to the shower and started to undress me and I undressed her. Her flawless skin was as white as a pearl shining in the moon light .Her eyes ...so damn beautiful those lavender eyes filled with life and love begging for my touch and my kiss.
" kiba do you really love me ? " she said as if she waiting for me to take her right now as slowly stoked my harden manhood . " yes hinata I love you and only you. " with those words , I could see her eyes light up and as soon as I almost asked her . she kissed me. She kissed me so hard and passionate , I didn't realize I slide right into her . " my sweet hinata ." I said while thrusting and into harder and harder . I made her sing my name in shower for what seemed to be hours but only 45 minutes in real time.

After our warm up , we moved to her room ,where she pushed me on her bed and got on top and put my manhood back inside . she was started out slowly bouncing up and down on me and then I give her a hand and pull here down hard and keep here there as I thrust up and down harder and With more force then the last.
"KIBA YOUR SUCH A BEAST" she said with the cutest and sexiest face ever.

We have been at it for 4 hours . I taught her most of the position s and how to suck cock and she really good at that . we fall asleep in each other arms .