Celestial judgment: Destruction of the realm

The Dragon emerged from the sky, and the ground. Bits and chunks of it began to form it's shape. From everywhere it seemed to come the flapping of tremendous wings. Until at last, the Dragon took it's rightful shape and roared, causing the ground to shudder and crack, and the clouds to part away and disperse. We all gazed at the elegant and horrifying beast. Some saying their prayers for which this creature only brought death and destruction...a type of cleansing.

Ch.11 Destiny and Death
The war had stopped so suddenly that it was taking everyone a few seconds to process what was happening. The dragons roared had caused the realm to go off balance, as if the creature could reshape the world with a single breath. Many of the cyborgs and machines from viktus' army had begun to malfunction and go on the fritz, seeming that the mighty creatures pressure alone was enough to defeat them, but not all of them, one stood his ground, surprisingly with a wide grin on his face. His inner warrior delighted with the possibility of a proper challenge, the creature of myth stared at the puny mortal who was defying him with a mighty glare. The creature lifted its massive claw, the sunshine seeming to pass through like it would through a window, but little did they know that that was the beginning of their misery. Light energy gathered inside it's claw, the dragon slowly began to close it as the energy began to get amplified.
Back with the warriors
"Oh god...no...everyone! Run now!" Marcus yelled as he began to feel the rising energy "You too hart!!" He blinked slowly as he saw his old friend walking towards the huge creature. He gasped in shock as his friend began to cut down fleeing soldiers who had stood in his path. Seeing that the man before him was no longer his trusted companion and friend, but a monster that had been wearing his skin like a suit "Gather the wounded and stay away the ebony warrior!" He commanded as he fought back the tears from the losses he had been dealt. But soon his worries turned to shannen, he began to think of what he would tell her, trying to think of a way to let her down easy. He took one last look at his supposed friend and turned tail, running for his life. Only the screams of his fallen men and enemies filled his head but soon it was drowned out by thunderous footstep of the beast, loud rumbling could be felt as the creature roared once more as a brilliant flash blinded everyone as the attack was let loose. All hope was lost, fear gripped the heart of everyone..."Don't toy with me!!!" That voice...it was from his old friend...his courageous voice managed to break free the hearts of everyone around him. As they saw that a gigantic tree root was absorbing the light attack. "Don't think yourself as high and mighty!! I've defeated countless more than you!!" Marcus was amazed at his old friends arrogance, at least that didn't change in him, he continued to run not for his sake, but to not be a bother.

Ch.12 Creation Vs Destruction
"My my...what a big lizardo we have here. Don't think ill be so easy to kill...I'm not like the rest of them..." Hart smirked up at the humongous creature
"You fancy yourself as a warrior...but you're no better than me...mortal" the dragon spoke directly into his mind using telepathy
"Oh...so you can talk...big surprise. I thought you'd be a mindless beast bent on destruction..." he sighed and rubbed his aching shoulders and waist.
"Hmph..and here I thought you'd be rational leixien..but I was mistaken. You may have given the tools to create life...but you're wasting it by fighting against me...I'm just doing my duty. To cleanse this world once more, so that it may return to its pristine beauty" the dragon kept a careful eye on him as he couldn't trust him at all
"Creation? Nah man...I'm not into that...I just love to fight, and fighting is what I'll do for the rest of my insignificant life...I can't turn back coming this far...now enough talk..let's fight!!" He yelled as he began to draw in the energy from the realm and into himself.
"You ignorant fool...as you wish. I'll obliterate you and then I'll finally begin to cleanse this realm" the dragon also began drawing energy from everywhere, the realm and sky. "YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE NEXT LIGHT OF DAY!!" He roared loudly as another light ball began forming around the tips of his wings and horns
"I'm gonna use everything I have...to erase you...you decrepit old soul..." he grinned as his body glowed with all the energy stored inside him. Behind him the greenery and vegetation began to quickly overgrow. As opposed to the beast everything was becoming a wasteland of bones and dust. "Die!!/Die!!Elemental fusion spear!!/Celestial matter beam!!" Hart held a humongous (according to his size) spear of ever changing colors while the dragon concentrated his balls of light into his maw, then almost synchronized they threw their respective attacks at each other. The spear pierced right through the dragons chest leaving a tremendous gaping hole, while the orb of light engulfed hart and soon began to cleanse him of his existence "Damn you...puny leixien...I shall see you...in...in..." it couldn't finish it's sentence as it quickly faded into a cloud of dust. The ball of light snuffed itself off anf harts charred body fell to the hole inside the tall grass. The liexien side had won.