My name is Jen crystal

2:00 am

"Im sorry its just so hard to talk about this"the room feels like its spinning my head is throbbing Catlyin is missing and im at the station telling them what i know that happened at the party none of it feels real it reminds me of what i watch on tv apart from im shaking and im the main character instead of just watching the show im living it   Kenzie is waiting outside as she wasnt at the party as she didnt want to go she didnt want me to go ethier i wish i listened to her.They told me to start at the beginning and not miss anything everthing is important i started "we were texting it was freezing outside i found out about Jake having a party cassy my friend and his girlfriend messaged me inviting me if i wanted to go i replied yes then told catlyin about it she got back a little later saying she could go to give her about 20 minites to get ready i said that sounded good and that id see her soon and that i thought it was safer walking insisting it wasnt far she messaged back saying anything that could ruin her hair is far, i decided to facetime her to see what she would be wearing to the party when she picked up i didnt expect to see her in her underwear i smirked and lifted an eyebrow" the officer raised a hand telling me to pause i did so they asked "were you attracted to Catlyin Pierce the way you reacted makes it seem this way?" i responed "my best friend is an attractive person yes did i find her attractive yes would i ever act on it no i love kenzie does this answer your question officer?" "yes it does please continue on" i started where id left off "i asked what she was wearing anyway, i hear the door open knowing it was kenzie i turned my head to see her come in like normal to say hey after her work shift down at the day care she walked in its like seeing her for the first time everytime i see her im stunned and cant look away she started walking towards me to say hey then noticed Catlyin" the officer raised his hand to ask another question "Did kenzie have an open mind about you being best frinds with Catlyin or did you get into a lot of arguments over it, did you think that Kenzie had an attraction towards Catlyin also?" "i would say we fought about other things other than Catlyin but Kenzie brung it up a few times but all that needed was me reminding her she has nothing to worry about the possible attraction with kenzie and catlyin i actually did question myself the same way she question me and catlyin i imagine all it really needed was for her to tell me that i had nothing to worry about that she only seen me and that Catlyin is easy to make blush as she is not completly sure about who she wants to date to remind me that she likes to tease people not quite sure like Catlyin does that answer your question officer? " i seen the officer write down the detials turn the page in the notebook and tell me to continue i drank the cup of water in front of me hands shaking the cup slightly as i lifted it to my chapped slightly cut lips continuing after drinking the whole cup."Kenzie sat on my lap saying "you know id think you are the person she cheats on me with if i didnt know you i mean look at you abs and lace underwear dimples blonde hair green grey eyes " i seen catlyin look down embarrassed not turning the camrea off therby giving my girlfriend a show so i grabed her side which makes her flich left and giggle everytime she doesnt expect it and i said "i dont appracite you pratically drooling over my hot best friend " I winked at the camera because i knew kenzie would react to that she slowly turned and said "can you talk to Catlyin later we have to get dressed for the party" i heard and seen the amusement behind that. Catlyin said bye then kenzie walked up to me with a smirk on her face wispears barley heard by me saying "hot huh" i raised an eyebrow and said "what dont you think so" kenzie lifted me unexpectedly and threw me on top of the bed jumping on top of me pinning my wrists back she told me that the only thing she found hot was lying underneath her and that i should only find her hot my only action was to switch our places smiling while kissing her telling her that she is the only thing i find hot and that i love her i looked into her eyes and said "what about you huh you sounded pretty attracted to her" kenzie responed by saying "oh please i just like to make confused girls blush and all that good stuff you know that i love you and that i hate that i cant stay mad at you because you are so beautiful i smiled at this and i would rather leave out the details of all of this officer" he looked over and responded by saying "as long as you dont think anything is valuable information" "i can assure you thier is no valuable information" awright what happend next?"

Around 11:22 i chapped on Catlyins door looking real happy because of Kenzie, Kenzie said for me not to go to the party it was tempting but i said that i was going to get Catlyin just now.We walked in comfortable silence me going over to Jacks adress Jack answered he disspeared attending to his party i walked over to cassy who i knew Jen had a crush on played matchmaker they disspeared off upstaires i distracted Jack so he wouldnt notice as i know he wouldnt agree with what his sister was doing.he asked where cassy had went off to someone telling him she went off a little while ago with a girl i seen the rage on his face and him running up the staires i went off after him but his entorage had stoped me by grabbing me