Eight

Hey guys I've decided to like write a chapter in this book now as my main story Chased is up to date, I'm still working on it though but at least it's up to date. Also I will be trying to get a chapter in for The Bad Boy's Good Side and Hunted. Another thing, I am going through all my chapter of this books as I noticed how bad my writing actually is - Grammar and Punctuation wise - so that's getting updated.

Final thing - after I have completed this book and my other book, I have got several books waiting to be published for you and I hope you like them when they are.

A second final thing - I've got 1.08k reads on this book! I'm so happy ^.^ I would never have thought I would get over 1,000 reads on any of my books!

But anyway let's start the chapter shall we?

*****

Recap:
Ocean has found out that she has a spilt personality after becoming a vampire and she can't control it. The prince of werewolves Donté has proclaimed that Ocean is his mate however it is a lie so he can try to defeat Asher. Ocean also finds out that Iris and Clio are now vampires as well.

Oceans POV:
"Vampire best friends?" I ask smirking at them.

"Vampire best friends" they say together nodding their heads before we all start squealing.

"Is anyone hurt?!" The triplets say running into the kitchen with their vampire speed.

"We are vampires now so we do heal quicker, you know?" Clio says pointing to the glasses of blood.

"Oh yeah" they reply looking at each other like they were dumb.

"So what now?" Ethan asks frowning.

"We sort out Little Miss Happy and Little Miss Sassy over here" Clio replies patting my head.

"Hey!" I exclaim swatting her hand away, "but I like that."

"We also have prince doofus on us as well" Asher huffs.

"And who is this doofus?" Jason asks turning towards Asher.

"Prince Donté of the werewolves" A voice says from behind the triplets, we all look up to see an unfamiliar man standing in the kitchen.

"Ace?" The triplets say together, that is getting creepy now.

"Hello brothers" Ace smirks, "Missed me?"

"Hold up" I say putting my hand out, "Is this supposed to be a big family reunion here cause we can go..."

"I'm guessing these three pretty ladies are your mates?" Ace asks pointing towards me, Clio and Iris.

"Yes" Asher replies smiling towards me.

"Ace can you help me please?" A female voice calls from the living room.

"That's my cue" Ace laughs pointing to the door and walks out of it.

We all look at each other and follow Ace out of the kitchen and into the living room to see 3 kids - a girl and two boys - running around. The two boys run up to Ace and jump on him, whilst the little girl stays by her mum.

"Brothers" Ace says to the triplets, "meet my wife and mate Emeli and three kids; Nathaniel, David and Fleur."

"Nice to meet you" Asher smiles, "let me introduce you to my brothers; Ethan and Jason and our mates: Ocean, Clio and Iris."

"Hi" me, Clio and Iris say together.

"It's nice to meet you all" Emeli replies smiling and picks up Fleur.

"Where is my favourite sister?" Asher calls out and the next thing you hear is footsteps running down the stairs.

"Ace!" Ebony exclaims running towards him and hugging his leg.

"Hey there princess, you missed me?" Ace says crouching down and hugging her back, someone has a soft spot for his little sister.

"I missed you so much!" Ebony exclaims.

"Don't worry princess, I'm going to be staying here for a while" Ace replies smiling.

"Ace, how lovely to see you" Edward says walking down the stairs.

"It's good to see you father" Ace says sternly.

"Let's get to business then," Edward replies, "Shall we?" He points towards a corridor and they head there leaving us in the living room.