Three Words

i love you. three simple words that have a huge meaning. except most people don't feel the meaning, they just say it. i used to be one of those people, actually. but you're my first. you're my first everything. first time I've felt the real thing. first time I've kissed someone and actually meant it. first time I've wanted to be with someone constantly. it's all new, but it's so exciting because it's with you.
I love everything about you. there's looks- your eyes, your hair, your smile, you're attractive on the outside and on the inside. your personality, how you talk, how you're open about how you're feeling, how you walk, literally everything. there isn't one thing I don't love about you.
i know I'm really picky about things like wet kisses, please please don't think it's just because it's you. over time I'll grow to not mind it but it's only the fact that I obviously am not used to kissing people the way we do. I'll get over it.
but loving someone and being in love with someone are two completely different things. for forever, we toss around "i love you"s whenever we feel the need. but I'm in love with you, and there's no going back. that opportunity is long gone, so I'm really hoping you'll stay right here with me forever. because I'll be here for longer.