Chapter 1: Element Of The Shadow Dragon?

Current Date

"Damn it!" Blur grunted "I have to get out there and fight too!" Blue said when he looked down at his bloody broken left arm when a tier 4 elemental monster appeared "Where did this all start!?" Blue said standing there

Kindergarden, 13 years ago

"Now for the final lesson of the day I will teach you the 5 elements and sub-elements which you will learn more about in Mage Middle School and Mage High School. The Five elements are, Fire,Wind, Lightning, Earth and Water. I am Earth a basic element each of you will get your element by the age 15 or 16 and maybe if your lucky enough you will train enough to make it a sub-element if you don't already start with one and after sub-element is a mystic element and dare I say a 'Legendary Element' and maybe somehow surpass that" The Teacher finished as the bell rang for the end of the day "Hey Icarus!" A little boy named Blue yelled across the room "Yeah?" Another little boy named Icarus asked "Wanna go home together?" Blue asked "Sorry me and Virus are going fishing" Icarus said "Why didn't you invite me?" Blue stood there saying "Uhhh..." Icarus said as he ran but Blue just stood there and soon started walking home "Stupid Icarus, stupid Virus there both stupid idiots- AHHH!!!" Blue screamed "Oww" Blue said crying since he fell down a small cave and landed near a glowing dark purple crystal "Huh?" Blue said a little less whiney and picked up the crystal when monsters had surrounded him "Do you want my power?... Do you need my power" The glowing stone said "Please... Please! Help me!" Blue thought but the crystal disappeared and in a flash the monsters were gone and Blue's shirt was stained with dragon wings when he took off his shirt the wings where stained into his shirt was stained into his shirt so Blue went home and looked in a mirror, Blue was shocked when he looked at his back it was stained markings of dragon wings and on his heart was a symbol of a heartless heart (look it up)

This chapter is dedicated to my first follower @Pasta_Creepy

Well hope you liked this guys I have a better feeling about it then the last time I did this and discontinued it :D Wait for chapter 2 :)