chapter 5

*Sehun point of view*
"Hey no wait let's do something but quite""Wait no let get water""are you crazy""no I'm not crazy I'm smart""you're so stupid chanyeol""no d.o I'm not""yes you are you idiot".

I open my eyes to see chanyeol and d.o fighting "guys nobody will put water or some stupid bullshit got it well good morning weres my beautiful princess" I said while I stand up I left the two idiots there to find my girl.

I went to the living room just to see some gay bullshit kai and taemin kissing in the sofa kai sitting and taemin in he's lap I will ship d.o whit kai know that's what I'm talking not some bullshit Lila that.

"Guys let the drama in a room I don't what to see more bull- I'm saying that word to much I should take a break"I see kai got up to go to he's room whit taemin know there another two idiots.

"Princess were are you""are you talking about me" I heard I guy said I look at the kiching to see kaylen a Jin there.Jin cooking and kaylen sitting on the counter drinking Orange juice I got were Jin is and wrap my arms around he's waist and kiss he's cheek "yeah I was looking for you" then I see kaylen laughing really hard and then more laugth came from the other were you clean the dishes I see suga,rapmonster,jungkook,jimin,v,j-hope,xiumin,d.o,kai,taemin,chanyeol,chen,tao,kris and minho "minho how in the fuck did you get in""taemin call me for something""ok hi guys long time no see"I gave them all a bro hug well only v,jimin,suga,jungkook,j-hope,rap monster and minho.

*kai point of view*we laugh so hard at the drama whit Jin and Sehun well I see d.o looking at me but then he look away wen they were talking a said to taemin"babe let's go upstairs""ok" we went upstairs and entered my room I know that d.o has something and he is binding it fron me I wish I could know.

*dyo kyungsoo*
'Kai dosent need you get a other person he dosent love you'my mind is crazy I triend to ignore but I couldn't I look at kai and wen he look down at me I look away kai whispers something on taemin ear and they live upstairs I got jealous.

*luhan point of view*
"Shit it hurts""but at least we are not dead" said lay to Jackson "they already took the money" I said standing up going to the room were it just to be the money but know is gone.But I found a note.

Dear lay and the others

We took the money yes you know but I know this is stupid.We all could be friends and dance,sing,laugh like we used to but the this problem came I know that all of you are alive beacause we didn't shot you whit the other gun we shoot you guys whit the one that guys get to sleep I know I did some exposion but it didn't to all the house guy we apologize right know we have the other boys we could be the same group that we use to exo-k and exo-m we could go back be friends and do singing dancing dong videos it fun. Today it we could hang out whit jimin,jungkook,v,suga,Jin,rapmonster and j-hope. We could be the same exo think about it lay please let be friends again I you want to call me 787-896-567 please lay please.

Love sehun.

Wow "lay we got something"lay came running"what is it."I gave him the note and he started reading it he smile showing he's dimples a tears falling down he's face he take out he's phone and starting calling.

It's gonna be a good day.