*P.R.O.L.O.G.U.E*

Knowing that I won't ever leave out of here, pains me. I don't want to live my life being abused and hated.

That's not what I want. It would always be like that. Nobody will save my weak soul.

A mistake that should have never been made. I always thought I was no good. I was self-cautious, and concerned.

But I never thought my life would stay the same until he came in and saved me.

I would have never thought that someone so special, so kind and so god like could come and help me.

A powerful man with self control. A man with a big heart, makes me want him. He is unbelievably different.

And Nobody can be like him. But something about him makes him special.

His beautiful brown eyes make me want to stare. His alluring scent makes me want to lick his neck and shoulders.

To caress that body of his. To smooth out his hair, and whisper soothing things to him.

I always wanted to have a man to myself. I mean everybody does. A man is someone who can surely take care of you. To never let you go.

To surprise you and make you his. I want to live a happy ending. I want to be loved and cared for. He can steal my heart and never let it go.

So I choose him. I will get him. Even it if takes me several years. I know he wants me too. I have seen him, giving me strange glances.

It surprisingly makes me blush scarlet. He has an effect on me that is so indescribable. 

His hand motions even get me wanting him more. His charm and cheeky smile is everything I want. I would someday want to kiss those lips.

To softly chew and lick. To make him want more of me. I gladly appreciate that day when he saved me.

That day when he held me tight. That day when he saved me from the beating  I almost had gotten.

I had clutched to his forearms and cried. I didn't feel embarrassed or shy. I had just wanted to let everything out.

We had stayed there for a couple of minutes. He had smoothed my hair, wiped my stained cheeks, and whispered soothing things to me.

It was an amazing moment for me. I would never forget that day. That day could have been longer but it started to rain.

He gladly took me home and whispered something I would have never thought would of changed my life. "I'm here, and here I'll stay".