Movie Marathon And Fun

"That was a great game guys!" Normani said to Ally and Camila as they came out of the locker room.

"Thanks" They both said.

"Alright, to my house!" I said.

Everyone got in a car and drove to my house. It was a Friday. But a Friday before everyone leaves before Christmas break. Lauren jumped into the car with me. Before I could say anything she grabbed my face. She kissed me forcefully but yet still passionate.She licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for her tongue to join mine. She bit my bottom lip making me moan. I pulled away.

"Lauren what was that for?"

"I wanted to show him your mine." She said pointing to Cole who was watching us from far.

"Well in that case.." As you said this you grabbed Lauren's shirt and pulled her towards you smashing your lips together. She climbed onto your lap sitting down. She attacked her lips onto your neck, making sure to leave marks. As soon as the heated make out session is over the horn of the car honks. Causing both of you to jump.

"You just have such a big ass Lauren." You said grabbing her ass cheek.

"Someone's cheeky." She giggled and sat into her seat so we could leave.

.....

"We are home!" You yelled to Amber and Peter.

"Lauren!" Amber yelled running up and hugging Lauren.

"Hey Bambi!" Lauren said.

"Well hi to you to Amber." You said.

"Hi Maddie! And baby-" You cut Amber off because you had told her the name of the baby.

"AAAAYY LETS GO GET FOOD IN THE KITCHEN LAUREN!" You yelled dragging Lauren to the kitchen. Lauren giggled causing you to smile.

.....

You set up the movie room so everything was comfy cozy. A Christmas movie marathon. Peters great food and snacks. I can't wait. The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Lauren screamed.

A few seconds passed and all the girls came into the movie room.

"Maddie Mad Mads!" Camila screamed.

"Sup girl?" Dinah said.

"Hey boo boo's." You said.

"Lets get this started!" Ally said.

"How the grinch stole Christmas first." Amber said.

We put in the movie, and got comfy. I snuggled into Lauren. I put my head on her chest an threw my arm around her.

"Ugh I hate this stomach." I said to her.

"It's fine Maddie.." Lauren said.

"I can't cuddle like we used to."

"We can still, just for three." After she said that I kissed her.

.....

After Grinch, Polar Express, Its a wonderful life, and Frosty the snowman we were all tired, but mostly hungry.

We all started eating the food Peter for us and joking around.

"Dinah! Why me?" Camila had a avatar symbol on her forehead, she had fallen asleep.

"Maddie was awake!" Dinah said.

"Heeeey."

"Ally what the fuck!" Normani screamed. Ally had just pored her cold water on Normani's head. Everyone was laughing there asses off.

"What's so funny?" A mans voice came booming into the room, and it wasn't Peter's. We all turned to see a tall man, with brown hair. A man I rarely see.

"Dad?"