theres only 1 part so im not nameing the part

Hitoshisan x Kid naper

So one day Hitoshi San was awalkin through the field as he usually does when he suddenly ran into his bf Kidnapper!

"Hey hitoshisan u dirty boy. What r u
doin? finna get nasty???" ask the kid naper

"No kid naper im not feelin to sugoi rn. gomenasi." replid hitoshisan. kidnaper wuz not vry felíz because he was hopin to do the diggity doo bt now he caint. his eyes came out frum the shadows nd it scarred hitosh nd hitosh peed n his pantalones.

"Hitoshi san, u dirty dirty scoundrel you. Y is u wettin yoself it's July we gotta go outside nd watch the fireworks!" said bokutachi san. He grasp hitoshi's hand and drag him outside in very anime style and they rush to top of observatory so they can get good view of star and moon!

"Wow" said Hitoshi "this got me feelin supa sugoi kidnappsan"

Kidnapper looked at his blue hair bf thru his blue eyes and darkness and smirk. "Srsly?"

"Yea," reply hitoshi'san. "ravish me bokutachi san right here right now let's go all day every day no problem bby."

"hontoni hitosh??? so we can do the diggity do??? you mean, i can liek, put mah dingaling in u???? sugoi sugoI SUGoI sdkgfOJH!!!!!"

"ye tots napersan" so napersan nd hitosh went into hitosh bedrumm. hitoshison got on2 his bed nd strppped like a chiken strip ntill he was neked. naper was so feliz that his eyes came out. naper san was about to hit that when on of the Nya Neko Sugrrr Girlz showed up nd blockd hitosh frum veiw.

"HITOSHI-SAN~~~" scream Raku! "Im here to save you from the bad bad kidnaper!!!!1!"

"uhh rakuchan I don't need ur help rn,,," said the tomatoe faced hitoshi (a/n: his face is red bc he's super nervous and anata is embarass'd that she walked in on them). He put his face in hands in embarass and no longer talk.

"wh-......WHAAAAAAAAAA~T?!?????" rakuchan exclaim once more time! how could this b ? she thot he was in turble.

But that was the problem. She thought.

"well um ya" said bokutachi in anime sugoi tone. "im bout to climb hitoshi san like the side of a steepe mountin gurl~~"

raku chan looked at them in gross. "ew y u gotta be so detailed kidnapper-san~?

Bokutachi raised one of his eyebrows in the shadow of his face eyes but she cudnt c the eyebrows bc they was in the dark of his fase shadow. "for your fyi, u can join in too if u down~~~"

Raku was happy cuz she always wanted to frick frack w/ hitosh.

"Ye ye, that sounds super sugoi desu!!" Rake started to take off her garments nd was almost need wen hitosh stahp Her nd was liek

"wait, I don't wanna do it w/ u. U stank"

Did made rakesan cry muchas. There was so much tears nd they got in2 her nose nd mouth and she drown. Den she fm on the floor nd she was dead.

"O no!" Cry hitosh, "rake shine! What am I gon (lol) do. Naper what am I gon (lol) dooooOoOooooooOooooooOOOOO?!"

But kidnapper was redy. he had a plans. "we're gonna blow this popsicle stick and leave this hous tonight nd drive to mexico. there is wher we wil b saif."

"K" said hitosh. he hopped into kidnappers Ford Fiesta® nd they drove off, into the distance of the drakness of the night.

On the radio, drake was playing. the rap singer sang "just hold on we goin home". this was hitoshi's absolute fav song so he sang along to it. as he was singing: he reaching ovr to the drivin bokutachi's dong and firmly grasped it in him.

"Wha-whatr u doin hitosh?? That feels real nice ima HAFTA pull over I caint drive under these conditions"

naper began to pull over but hitosh started to firmly grasp harder nd hardr. Naper was in much extacy nd closed his eyes cuz it felt SOO sugoi.

" omg hitosh I caint even rn. Did is too much I can't even drive dkdjdnd!"

Hitosh didn't listen nd continued to assault his pen15. Naper finally opened his eyes agin but it was too late, that car was spiraling off of the road.

It spiraled into a ditch nd then exploded.

bokutachi came into hitoshi's as the car came to a halt in the ditch. "dang bab that was bomb." said napper

"well how r we sopossed to get to mexico now?...Nya,,rawr." inchoired histoshi.

"we'll be walking silly goose" he desued at his bf as he winked. "but b4 we do that i'm gonna help u with ur lil problem.." kidnapper said as he mounted Hitoshi like a majestic stallion and rode him to mexico.

"babe u said we were gonna walk" complained hitosh in moany. he wasn't complainin tho bc he jus got to fuk his best bf for hours as they travels ocean to get from japan to mecksico. he was relief bc he got to do the do with most down rite sugoi boi in world!

"haha silly willy i lied lmao" kidnapper groans in moanish jokester.

Aftr they finishd the secs they still hadint made it to mesico. Hitoshi san was scared.

" naper, we r in da middle of the ocen nd it is night time I'm scarred."

" don't worry bout to hitosh san were gon (lol) get to mesico just follow me"

Hitosh was mad that they hadn't mad it to mesico yet nd we was starting to get mad at naper.

"Naper r u sure u kno Wher ur going, have u ever even been to mesico??"

"No but I have a sugoi nose and I can smell the burritos so I just floolow the smell"

Hitosh didn't believe him nd was starting to get evn more scared nd he didn't trust naper anymor.

"Mmmmm Watcha say, Naper y u gotta lie to me that way?"

"Dafuq is u talkin bout hitosh?"

Hitosh couldn't take it anymore so he picked up Naper nd fed him to a giant squid.

" wow" said hitosh "I'm sure glad I got rid of him." Hitosh continued walk but hen he remembered that he wasn't a naruto character nd couldn't walk on water so he jus fell in2 the water nd drowned

The end