Yes Ken...

•2months later•
Toni

I've been visiting Kenny so much, everyday. I go to him after my hospital visit, his been really keeping up the dates, am due April the baby might even come on Kenny's birthday, how sweet. I know the baby's gender. But the thing is can you identify it? I won't tell you for now. But you're gonna have to tell me!

Dr Steven: Ok Toni, have you been taking your prenatal vitamins?

Toni: Every morning just like you told me to.

I reassured him about that. They've been really helping me relax and stop stressing about my pregnancy. I mean that's what they suppose to do and they also help with the baby itself. Tamar&mommy have been coming with me to every single appointment that I have.

Dr Steven: Toni, how's the pregnancy been? Any different symptoms?

Toni: I have been graving palms a lot lately. But not really, same... Dizziness, nausea, my boobs are getting really heavy,

Kenny: It's the milk, at least you'll be breastfeeding. I've been needing to ask you this question, is this your third child?

I froze in my words. I... I just have to answer him.

Toni: Ye......s

Dr Steven: That's alright, I noticed that you lost the first one at 6months. Is that true?

Toni: Yes! But am here for this one, not for the previous ones!

I just wanted to make everything clear. Before he could go any further with mentioning Aaliyah's death.

Dr Steven: Ok Toni! Your right. How often has the baby been moving?

Toni: Oh my God! Every night! This kid has no chill!!

I started complaining. And all mommy, Tamar and dr Steven did was laugh. They don't get it. Their not the ones carrying a baby that's already 3pounds by the 5th month. Damn I wonder how much pounds this baby go'n be, one of my heaviest...

Tamar: Damn! All Toni does is eat, Tamar get me this. Tamar make me that. Don't you wanna taste Tamar? Damn!! I don't even get a resting hour, or even paid!

I looked at Tamar and laughed, I shouldn't be paying her to do anything because she's the one that offered in the first place.

Dr Steven: Your next appointment will be in exactly 12weeks from now. So I could just weigh you once again and you can be ready to fill in all the necessary papers when needed. Congrats once again. Don't forget to be here on Saturday for your next ultrasound and for me to give you the other prenatal vitamins!

I got up and nodded my head at his statement. I shacked his hand and walked out with Tamar's arms wrapped around me. Helping me walk up straight.

Tamar: Where do we gotta take you now?

Toni: Prison! I gotta go give Kenny the great news about the baby's gender, his gonna be so excited about this! *all smiles*

Evelyn: *looks at Toni then smiles* Come on! Let's go! Before visiting hours is over.

•An hour later•
Kenny

Toni told me yesterday that she had an appointment today. She hasn't come yet. But maybe she's still at the doctor. Until the guard came over to me and let me know I had a visitor. I knew just who it was. I went there and there was Toni seated. At least they replaced those glasses and telephones with chairs and tables, and now I can finally hug and hold Toni's hand for once.

Toni: *smiling* Hi! *hugs him*

I can't even kiss her. Stupid prison rules!! I feel like kicking or smashing their faces into something.

Toni: I have such great news, but first, I gotta give you this.

I reached into my pocket and took out the ultrasound picture, I handed it over to him and he couldn't help but smile.

Kenny: Is this...

Toni: Yes Kenny. We are having a....

TO BE CONTINUED!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Damn yall must think am lesbian to give yall all that info in just one chapter hell naw! Yall should look at the ultrasound above and let know what yall think the baby's gender could be!

Boom!!!

Love YALL!!❤️
Don't hate me though😂
MORGAN😊😘