tour(3)

Audree pov
I got up from my nap it was 8pm. Dad's concert starts at 9. I got up and woke the people up(ion know why i put that moving on) i got in the shower and threw on some sweats(audree hair color is black but her tips are like reddish) i put on my shoes and my hair in a messy bun. I walked out my room and stop to see all of wearing the same thing i chuckled and shook my head. We got in the car and drove

*at the concert*
As i parked i looked at the tons of fans i grabbed amaiya and kayden while lyric had chay we walked through the people. The girls ran up to big T.

"Big T" i squealed

"Drizzy dree dree" he squealed i hugged him. Him and drake call me that i dont know why. I walked in to our dressing room the girls had one and me and lyric had our own i started putting on my outfit and the workers came and did my make up and hair i took a selfie and put it on instagram and snap chat.
"Can I get a soda and some fruit" i said. Momma brung my poohdah in my dressing room he went crazy when his saw me.
"Haii mommy's babeh".i said my strong accent came up. He laughed i sat down and took another picture with siah. I finally got my food. I feed siah little pieces of fruit and lil sips of soda(i do that all the time to my babeh cuzins).
"Your on in ten" one of the workers said i nodded and put siah in his carseat. I knocked on the girls dressing room and went backstage. I handed siah to mama and got ready.
" Ball so hard they always wanna find us ball so hard they barely can find. Us.ball so hard ball so ball so ball so ball so hard SQUADDDD SOOWOO" we did our warm up. We went on stage first. Then pops came out.

*At the end of performance*
"Thank you for all coming.out but before we go Yall havent met some members of the la branch and alsina fam. Please welcome the twins king and aubrey and audree's little 2 month old almost 3 months Jo'siah" august said they gave me siah. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Then i looked at lyric and dad and gave the that u know what time it is face.

"SELFIE TIMMEEE" i screamed and got out my selfie stick and took some selfies

"Thank you guys" we all said.i carried siah and held aubrey hands. I changed into some whit pants my white belly shirt. My gold and white kds and my gold chain and rolex. I left my hair down and put my white and gold hat down. I picked up siah. And walked out. To see kayden in purple and gold chay in black and gold mya in pink and gold lyric in all white. Momma in all good and me in dad in white and gold. We all laughed and walked out to do the meet and greet.

-meet nd greet-
"You guys all take a picture" a fan said. We all stood up and took a pic. I went on this little platform behind us.
"Who ever wants a pic with me,lyric,kay,chay,and amaiya come myyyy wayyyyy "i said singing at the end they laughed and came.

-tour buses-

I put siah in his crib and tucked the girls in. I tweeted and went to sleep

************************************************************
Updating tomorrow

Be ready yall got more drama COMING YALLL WAYYYYYYY dead

Goodnight guys

Member i luv this sh!T yall luv this sh!t ha we all luv this sh!t.

WHO DO YALL LOVE??

MEHHHH AND AUGUST

WHAT DO YALL WANT??

UPDATES

WHAT I WANT??

COMMENTS

ND

VOTES

~Sanaa❤