Vampire in training 7

***

Saturday morning! I haven’t had anything planned! Over the last few days have been so painful! I have been getting nervous and excited because of this day. I keep fidgeting and having to help nana or grandpa with something. They even make suggestions about Wyatt making me more nervous.

They know about our little date like thing and I can’t help but be worried. The party thingy didn't start till the sun begins to set so I pretty much have a whole day to repair… not to mention the hunger has gotten stronger.

I have been forcing myself to control myself. I have to be careful because I almost lost it the other day. I was walking with Wyatt and Ariel when she tripped scratching her hand. At first it didn't bug me then it made me think about Wyatt’s blood and I sort of went crazy. I barely had enough strength to say I had to go to the bathroom and run back.

But the real question is what am I going to do all day till the party, and what am I going to wear?

“Amy, are you awake?” nana called making me jump slightly.

“Uh yah… just getting dressed!” I yelled back and she went down stairs.

I couldn't decide if I should wear something simple or what. I was supposed to help nana go shopping. Apparently she was helping out in the festive party. She was making sweets to sell.

I looked out at the sunny day then grinned, “I got the perfect outfit.”

I grabbed my blue bathing suit pulling it on and pulled on a summer dress. It went down to my ankles but had slits up both sides to my thighs. It wrapped around my neck and showed off the size of my boobs and my small waist length. It was blue and brown matching perfectly with me.

I pulled on some sandals after brushing my teeth and headed down stairs.

Nana was already waiting by the door with two baskets and a smile on her face. I took her baskets and we walked out of the house calling bye to grandpa.

While we were walking down to the stores nana started talking.

“So… have you adjusted well to living here?” she wondered looking over at me.

I gave a small shrug but smiled, “I guess; I have only been here a week or so, so I can’t really judge the place. But the sun feels really nice.” I commented looking at the bright sun.

I think my mom misses out on stuff like this; the beauty of the sun in the morning… but then again if I was born a vampire I wouldn’t like the sun either. I looked back at the sand, I wonder if I will turn into a real vampire.

I remember this one time when I was younger I asked my mom why I was so different than her.

***flash back***

“Mommy, look at this flower I picked today!” I yelled running into the house. I just got back from school and found some Lilly’s on the side of the road.

She kneeled down to look at the small flower in my tiny hand, “It’s beautiful honey but you know once you pluck it from the ground it will die.” She told me patting my head.

I gasped looking at the flower, it was dying? But it looked so beautiful in my hands!

I pushed it to her, “Mommy save the flower!’ I begged, ‘please don't let the flower die.” I couldn't help the tears.

She smiled wiping my tears and took the flower putting it in her hair, “Honey, you don't need to worry, a new flower will grow back twice as beautiful.”