Vampire in training 9

------------------

“Your father and I conceived you on this beach.”

I chocked then spat out my food, “MOM!” I yelled embarrassed.

She giggled looking at my dad who was sighing at my mom’s immaturity, “Honey was that really necessary?” he asked.

She pouted and he frowned kissing her then went back to eating.

“I still remember it till this day. It was on a full moon and-

“MOM, I don't want to hear it!” I yelled as my face got redder.

She giggled shaking her head, “Fine how about I tell you how your father and I met.” I relaxed and nodded.

She readjusted and I saw dad smile slightly as he ate looking at his food.

“Well I was about 20 or something… well 20 in human years. I just picked up a guy and was drinking his blood in the park when someone told me to set him down.”

I saw my dad’s lips twitch up slightly, “You looked so beautiful that night.” He said softly.

My mom gave him a soft smile, “I set the man down to see a gun pointed to my forehead.”

My eyes widened, “What? Dad had a gun to your forehead?!”

She giggled at my outburst, “Yah… but he was too chicken to pull the trigger. After all he was only a kid.” She mused.

Dad rolled his eyes, “I was 18 and you were my first mission.” He defended and ate some more.

I scratched my head, “Mission?”

I heard nana sigh making me look over at her, “I should have told you before she started this story. My side of the family is vampire hunters.”

My jaw fell off my face, “V-vampire hunters?!” I sputtered out shock.

“Yah yah, vampire hunters,’ Mom waved her off uninterested, ‘well anyways, your father was so scared to pull the trigger that he started sweating.” She paused glancing at my dad who was shaking his head softly.

“I was terrified she was going to kill me.” He pushed the food around on his plate.

“When he started sweating he began to smell so sweet to me.”

“Her eyes went red and she stood off the bench.” Dad spoke; I guess they are both telling the story.

“He dropped the gun as I approached him; he was more scared then a new born deer.” She mused reaching over to hold his hand.

He smiled looking at her, “When she grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me close, all I could think about was I was going to die.”

“My fangs were so close to piercing his neck.”

“I could feel the tip of her fangs graze against my neck like she was finding the perfect spot.

“Then I pulled away.”

My jaw fell open again, “You pulled away?” wait… that wasn’t me.

I looked at Wyatt and he blushed looking down. He looked very interested in the story like I was.

My mother giggled at Wyatt’s embarrassed face. She leaned on the table looking at him “Yes, I pulled away. The sun was coming up and I didn't have enough time to bite him. I erased the guy’s memory then told James I would be seeing him again.”

“Then she was gone like the wind.” Dad ended kissing her cheek.

I waved my hands, “Back it up; you are saying you let dad live… and you are saying your family are vampire hunters who was too scared to shoot her?” I asked trying to make sense of it.