The Other Part Of Me (Kylie Jenner&JustinBieber)

~Authors POV~ 

~Kylie was a normal celebrity teenager. She's been keeping somethingfrom her family, something that only her 3 bestfriends know, Anastasia(Stas), Pia, & LilTwist(Chris). She hopes for her family to not find out because she doesn't want to deal with their complains and telling her that they'll help, that there's a cure to stop. So she'd rather only her BFF's to know. She's a model, and an actress. And obvi that her sisters are the Kardashians, and you know the rest. She was afraid of her fans finding out about her slightly addiction to drugs and alcohol. She was afraid of losing the love from the people that ment a lot to her. She knows she needs help..like going to rehab but her fucken brain won't let her! It's telling her NO!  

~Justin was an amazayn singer, worldwide popstar! Every girl wished to have him. His bestfriend Lil Twist(Chris) was a rapper. Justin once admitted to having a small crush on Kylie Jenner, nothing more than just a little crush.... He was once offered weed by Chris, he took a hit. At that moment he's never felt so alive, ever! So he too became the slightest bit addicted to drugs. His fans were disappointed but they never gave up on him, which ment so much to Justin. Everyone tried to get him to rehab but his mind took control and didn't let him try to recover from his addiction, so he NEVER considered going to rehab. What will happen when he finds out that Kylie has the same problem as him?, accept no one really knows... and what will happen when they realize they're falling for eachother?

~'hey my names Marie. Hope you enjoy reading this. btw im a huge fan of JB, K&K Jenner, Kardashians, (& 1D). So don't think im hating on JB & KylieJ. I was bored so I decided to write a story... thank you to whoever reads this, even if you don't like it.. (: I still appriciate it very much! Even if you just wanted to see what it's about, thanks!' Short chapter, but it's only Authors POV; that's why it's short.